Cyodrake's Gaze Returns!!

Anime

The Cyodrake's Gaze has popped back up! Now it's docked at Mystery Island. Captain Tuan has some explaining to do about that vanishing act. Apperently Hoban-- wait, I don't want to spoil it for you! Go read the comics.

100.gif

She made me come and make sure you went. Go so I can leave.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-gaspies- It can't be! -gaspies- THe CG!

Well, I read the comic... it does seem like quite a plot to me.

"Unless you find your own ship and your own crew to search the vast Neopian oceans, you'll not actually be much help here."

Maybe we have to build a ship

Poor, poor Hoban... :crying:

Don't discuss the av here please. Use the other thread for that.

I think it was real. TNT's version of a cliffhanger.

Unless you find your own ship and your own crew to search the vast Neopian oceans, you'll not actually be much help here. You press Captain Tuan again, asking if there's anything you can do aside from that.

Like someone said before, we might have to build a ship. I think they're going to gives u an option to choose sides.

I see this as a mini plot. Why would it be related to altador? :S I'm confuzzled... o_O :S

I really hope too, that they are not linked to each other, but who know the strange thinkings of TNT? ;) I'm just glad that the Ship returned, I saw some Boards yesterday where some people thought it would appear again at Lutari Island -.-. Good to know that this wasn't true... TNT made an official Neoboard for the Cyodrake's Gaze, too. So now I think it's official that this is a new Plot.

Wow that'd be COOL if we had to use the Astrolabe for navigation, would be kinda ingenious and also mean that we didn't do the Altador plot for nothing - although it would definately suck for those who couldn't complete it. But I doubt they'd be that connected unless in its journeys the ship ends up in Altador in the future. It will probably keep dissapearing and end up at all the different important ports at which point we'll have to question another crew member. Sherlock Holmes and Miss Marple all rolled into one! hehe

Did anyone notice that cool rainbow sailed ship there too? That's new...isn't it? Just for decoration or plot related?

I did notice the map at the end...maybe they are really asian pirates disguised as a trading junk!