Cyodrake's Gaze Returns!!

Anime

Wow that'd be COOL if we had to use the Astrolabe for navigation, would be kinda ingenious and also mean that we didn't do the Altador plot for nothing - although it would definately suck for those who couldn't complete it.

I did notice the map at the end...maybe they are really asian pirates disguised as a trading junk!

I just think the use for the astrolabe in a ship would make sense. It'd also make finally make sense why Neopets have left the Altador puzzles up for so long. XD

But I doubt they'd be that connected unless in its journeys the ship ends up in Altador in the future. It will probably keep dissapearing and end up at all the different important ports at which point we'll have to question another crew member.

Well if we count the number of ports available by default in Neopia, there aren't many.

- Mystery Island

- Krawk Island

- Lutari Island (?--possible although a big mistake on Neopets' behalf if they do choose this route)

- Altador (top of the map are a bunch of docks for ships)

- Roo Island

- Kiko Lake [this one is debatable however, as from descriptions it's not connected to the ocean, but by appearances on the map, it is]

Brightvale/Meridell both have a fairy high chance of having a port and I really doubt that Maraqua won't play a part in this plot. I obviously can't be sure, but I don't think Lost Desert, Haunted Woods, Tyrannia, Terror Mountain or Faerieland will play a big part in this--that is, unless it becomes one of those wars that engulf all of Neopia. XD

I did notice the map at the end...maybe they are really asian pirates disguised as a trading junk!

That makes a surprising amount of sense. XD

And hey, whoever said they were a trading junk? :O

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would not be shocked at ALL if the plot was connected to the Altador one. It doesn't matter if TNT has never done something like this in the past, they have to come up with new things, so to me, it makes MORE sense if it is like this * a new spin on plots * Although i REALLY want my prizes from the Altador Plot, I think it makes sense if they are connected.

So don't get your hopes up for your prizes, in my opinion.

:whistle: Fishy :whistle:

Ya. I have to agree with fishy_luff, I don't think you will ever get plot prizes.

That would be mean! More than even the Lutari thing, I don't think TNT would decide not to give us prices for the Plot. If they do so, the chances will be high that no one will ever do a Plot again. I mean they are interesting and so on but, however, we all do the Plots just for the Prices (Avi's & Sidebars), to be true ;).

Don't give up hope!

I gave up hope mainly because I never finished the plot!!!!!! It was to hard!!!!! TNT is cruel and I think that they ran out of slightly good ideas and they have moved on to bad ideas. Thanks TNT for being stupid!!!!!

I actually really enjoyed the Altador plot. It's the only one I actually completed. :D I think it would be a good idea if the astrothingy were useful in this plot, because like someone said, it would make the Altador plot worth it. But if that was true, then that means that TNT have been planning this plot for a while, if it were to be connected using certain things.

Yeah... My jumbled up view of the whole thingy.

TNT is to stupid to think that far into the future!!!!!

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo Switzerland??????? HArd words but really true!!!!!!

I just think the use for the astrolabe in a ship would make sense. It'd also make finally make sense why Neopets have left the Altador puzzles up for so long. XD

Well if we count the number of ports available by default in Neopia, there aren't many.

- Mystery Island

- Krawk Island

- Lutari Island (?--possible although a big mistake on Neopets' behalf if they do choose this route)

- Altador (top of the map are a bunch of docks for ships)

- Roo Island

- Kiko Lake [this one is debatable however, as from descriptions it's not connected to the ocean, but by appearances on the map, it is]

Brightvale/Meridell both have a fairy high chance of having a port and I really doubt that Maraqua won't play a part in this plot. I obviously can't be sure, but I don't think Lost Desert, Haunted Woods, Tyrannia, Terror Mountain or Faerieland will play a big part in this--that is, unless it becomes one of those wars that engulf all of Neopia. XD

That makes a surprising amount of sense. XD

And hey, whoever said they were a trading junk? :O

You know I am really hoping that this plot is NOT connected to the Altador one for the simple reason that I didnt finish it. Plus I would know a lot of really mad members who didnt finish that one either that will be confused if those plots are together. Then again it can go either way for the members that did do the plot.

Well, the Altador Plot was tremendously easy, just long and drawn out.

I mean with plot guides such as TDN's that outlined everything to the last detail and constellation mappers... it would make sense to have more to the plot

I agree, I thought the Altador Plot was also very easy. I hope that this one is just as easy!

Well it just seems like a trading junk to me. The boat looks like a junk, and they have all these shops aboard - they travel, buy and sell = trade.

I don't think they're too stupid to look into the future either. With a game like this you pretty much HAVE to. The plots are pretty intricate you have to admit. If you think it's too hard to finish imagine how hard it is to come up with.

GREAT PLOT THEORY: I read in the NeoForums a GREAT theory. The last square of the comic was someone holding a map (in focus) looking TOWARDS THE SHIP. The ship was blurry, therefore in the distance. Where else is also blurry at the moment? Mystery Island's map seems blurry. Therefore....could this Holban (or whatever) be HOLDING the map ON Mystery Island LOOKING at the docked ship and searching for treasure???

I can't remember who posted it but darn I thought it was a great theory!!

I think that it is a treasure map in the last slide and *sigh* :ohno: that Shenkuu will be like Lutari island. Why must you torture us like this TNT!!!!!!! :crying:

I think that it is a treasure map in the last slide and *sigh* :ohno: that Shenkuu will be like Lutari island. Why must you torture us like this TNT!!!!!!! :crying:

Are you sure about this? We don't even have screenshots of Shenkuu.

I'm just glad that the CG's back so i can play Kou-Jong again. I'm SO addicted to that game :laughingsmiley:

but anyway, i don't think that this plot will be connected to the Altador plot. well I hope not, as I didn't finish the Altador plot. o_O

I hope there's a war though. It'll be my first war ever! ^_^

Don't be to happy if there comes a new war... I made the Maraquan War or i tried, I were a preserver (sorry if it's spelled wrong ^^') and they wanted me to buy a BOOK (what do they wanted with a book in a war anyway?!) well the book price rised from 1,790 NP to 800,000 NP so I couldn't afford it! I'd send them the codestone before just the book was missing and I couldn't get it. End of story I joined some 'strike' members and at the end of the war we didn't even got the Avi just because the stupid book was missing... next time I want to fight I think *lol*

Kou-Jong is really great I love Ma-Jong anyway =)!

I personally think that the CG will once again go off in search for Hoban. Then they might dock somewhere else. Maybe Altador? No, maybe not. :sad01_anim: Did anyone notice that the captain's expression changed? I'm not sure, but I think it did. And after reading the CG comic, that chef blumaroo gives me the creeps. Oh yes, and I think the only way to get the chef blumaroo avatar is to get a recipe right...and it turns out the cooking pot recipes don't work. :sad01_anim: Oh well...but I have a feeling that it only has food recipes.

I'm not sure iof this had anything to do with the plot, but it seems that all day the Neopian Inflation has been 2.31%. I've never really taken notice of the Neopian Inflation except for with the Altador plot, but for the section where you had to have ten the amout on NP as the Neopian Inflation it seemed to change every minute.

Just an observation.

-William