Cyodrake's Gaze Returns!!

Anime

I'm not sure iof this had anything to do with the plot, but it seems that all day the Neopian Inflation has been 2.31%. I've never really taken notice of the Neopian Inflation except for with the Altador plot, but for the section where you had to have ten the amout on NP as the Neopian Inflation it seemed to change every minute.

Just an observation.

-William

you're right about that inflation thingy, it's been 2.31% all day long and in every shop, i don't think that it has anything to do with the plot though

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you're right about that inflation thingy, it's been 2.31% all day long and in every shop, i don't think that it has anything to do with the plot though

Is it usually the same all day, every where, or is today special?

I don't know. I hope it has someting to do with it and then we can find out what to do!!!!!!

I tried having 231 NP with me adn then going to the shops and refreshing, but that didn't do anything for me... except make me miss out when they restocked and I didn't have enough NP to buy anything.

Maybe we can get the avatar by mixing the badge

This Plot is far more interesting than I thought... And kudos to everyone who correctly predicted the ship's next destiantion! Mystery Island it is, indeed! Now if only that av was easy to unlock... ._.

Ya it's very interesting

MOD: Do not post twice in a row! It is considered spam!!

My guess is altador. Or it might turn around and go to Lost Desert!!!!!!! It is sooooooo confusing!!!!!! :S

I didn't think so. I hope the astrolobedoes something because yesterday i worked really hard to get to that point!! I' stuck though!!! :crying:

panda man add more words to your post!!!!! I hope it comes back soon!!!! :sad01_anim:

No. It's gone boys and girls :D