Choose Your Allegiance In The Battlegrounds!

hrtbrk

Of course I'll stay with the Order. Why are the Sway and the Seekers a choice again?

Edited by Codestone Pricer

As much as I want to play Sway again, I'd prefer getting a shot at a new avatar/site theme. Here's hoping I made the right choice with the Order!

Also, what is up with these choices? I feel pretty bad for the people who chose Awakened and Brutes and don't even get a chance to choose their original allegiance again.

​And i thought the Awakened would be available this time.....

Well then , i'm not joining any of them. Too much fighting for nothing in return ? No thanks

As much as I want to play Sway again, I'd prefer getting a shot at a new avatar/site theme. Here's hoping I made the right choice with the Order!

Also, what is up with these choices? I feel pretty bad for the people who chose Awakened and Brutes and don't even get a chance to choose their original allegiance again.

-high fives- I'm moving onto the Order as well. :)

Yeah, I don't know what's going on there! I was hoping to go with the Brutes this time around. :/

​And i thought the Awakened would be available this time.....

Well then , i'm not joining any of them. Too much fighting for nothing in return ? No thanks

Well, nothing but a chance at an avatar, a site theme, and some nice benefits to use around the site.... :P

I adore the Sway and would love to stay loyal, but I think the Duchess would rather have her agents spread around and get as much information about the other factions as we can. Besides, I adore Rasala. :*

Also, there is my lack of dedication because we all know the most popular faction wins and this time it seems that people are heading for the Order since the Brutes haven't returned. It'd be nice to have an incentive to stay loyal, but noooope. Got the avvie and theme so I'm movin' on.

Welcome to the Order, Rebecca, Crystalline, and Bubbleline. Let's work hard and win this round!

I don't know what team Brute Squad's MVP (hippo_x41) will join.

Joining the Order again. I joined before creeping the Neoboards and it looks like a lot of people are also joining the Order. Hopefully we won't have too many freeloaders and can come out with a win!

Well, The Thieves had a lot of them and still won.

Tally:

Order: 5 + 6 =11(!!!)

Undecided: 1

Not Joining: 1

Sway: 0

Seekers: 1 + 1 = 2 + 1 = 3

Well, The Thieves had a lot of them and still won.

The difference this time is that there is a movement for the majority of the people to join one faction so everyone gets the avatar/site theme. This can bring a lot of freeloaders, more than say the Seekers (sorry Sway, discounting you here) and Seekers could actually provide a huge upset here.

I joined the seekers last time, because I thought that they were second-best next to the awakened, and I'll be joining them again. This time I actually plan to do some battling - last time I kind of slacked off when I found out that we wouldn't get any more plot points. This time I definitely see the appeal of the stock market boon, and I'm disappointed that I don't have a single war avatar yet.

Once again with my original faction, the Order. Hoping to get some battles in this time round :)

I can't bring myself to leave them, and don't see the point in doing so, if they're still an option

Definitely sticking to my original faction, the Order.

May have been smarter to pick the Sway since they have alot of support, but hopefully people won't go for the sway cause the avvie's been released.

And the Seekers in general don't seem to have much support.

The Order is looking promising this round.

Yeah, the Order has been a pretty strong team. Sway won't be as popular because the avatar's already been released, and I think a lot of those hunting will join the Order. As long as too many freeloaders don't join, I think we've got a good shot at this.

Besides, the Order are the ones who know not to let power go to their heads, and as a wise wizard once said, "Those who are best suited to power are those who have never sought it."

Oh man who to choose T__T As you can tell I'm Thieves all the way...but since they aren't an option this time I'm lost. I will NOT join the Sway, no idea why they even get to battle again -_-*. I like The Order a lot too, they would have been my second choice if Kanrik and his men weren't included, but as everyone is saying, a lot of people are joining them, including most likely a ton of free loaders.

*sigh* eni meni mini mo I guess....