Choose Your Allegiance In The Battlegrounds!

hrtbrk

Just 24 hours left before WAR! Let's get em with the power of our magic. :medieval:

Pretty quiet on the the battle-chat front for this second set of 3-way skirmishes. Are you all fighting enthusiastically for this next avatar-challenge or has boredom set in from repetition of the format from the prior skirmish between 3 factions? Personally, I wish TNT would throw some twist into the mix...

I don't really want to do this a 3rd time.. but since The Order is still there, I'm hopeful that I will finally be on the winning team (3rd time is the charm?).

Barely done 20 battles and I'm bored of it already though; going to be a struggle.

I guess I'm in the minority, but I really enjoy this feature, and I'm glad it's going to be an ongoing thing - I've really liked the boons I've won, and the avatars are a great incentive/bonus.

I try to break up my battling, though - I do 5 battles or so every hour, so it's more spread out and feels less repetative.

I went to check my battle records after the second day of fighting and noticed that all the fights I'd been doing on Day 1 had been wiped! Did this happen to anyone else?

Mine held just fine overnight. Sorry to hear about your glitch. I guess that is why the battledome is still in beta. I'd report it, not necessarily to try and reconstruct the points, but so TNT is aware of the problem or scope of the problem.

Good luck with day 2, and here's hoping the numbers stick this time!