Which team are you going for the 3rd round?

Clumsy rockyroad1

Which team are you joining in the 3rd round?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What faction will you join in the 3rd round?

• Order of the Red Erisim
    • The Sway
    • The Seekers
    • Not joining

I'll admit my choice is based on the avatar, I got lucky with the sway and the thieves so I want another, haha.
So I thinking the order but not freeloading, I wanna get into the BD.

I was thinking of the Order but I joined the Seekers in hope for a different site/theme avatar and I kinda liked the idea of them better.

I want to join the Order but so many people are and I'm sure a lot of them are free loaders :/ I want to win because I'm super competative like that so I'm not sure if enough players will even battle enough for the Order to win over the Seekers.

I'm assuming people have the chance to join the Sway again just in case they missed out on the avatar? I'm going to be really shocked and disappointed if the Sway wins yet again. This will be the first time I'm playing against my own actual team - The Sway. :( In any case, I'm joining the Order as well, like I did last round.

I'll admit my choice is based on the avatar, I got lucky with the sway and the thieves so I want another, haha.

So I thinking the order but not freeloading, I wanna get into the BD.

Hahah, that was my thought process as well. 8)

Yay for not freeloading- the BD is a lot of fun when you get into it. :D

I'm assuming people have the chance to join the Sway again just in case they missed out on the avatar? I'm going to be really shocked and disappointed if the Sway wins yet again. This will be the first time I'm playing against my own actual team - The Sway. :( In any case, I'm joining the Order as well, like I did last round.

T_T I hope not in way because I already picked the Order. I do want the Sway theme and avvie so if it does happen like that then I hope the Sway will fight again.

T_T I hope not in way because I already picked the Order. I do want the Sway theme and avvie so if it does happen like that then I hope the Sway will fight again.

I don't think the Battlefield will be going anywhere soon, so I wouldn't worry about it. The fact that they are up again, when teams like the Brutes and the Awakened aren't, suggests that there will be NUMEROUS rounds. The Battlefield may be going on indefinitely.

I don't think you have to worry about not being able to get the Sway avatar and theme- I would be shocked if they were retired at any point.

I'm staying loyal to The Seekers (I would hate to miss out on a Seeker avatar/site theme) although I think it's inevitable that The Order will be taking the prize. They seem to be the most popular by far, from what I've seen on the boards.

I think that this round is the first that people fully understand what's going on/how factions win so I'm not too worried about the Order being compromised by a bunch of freeloaders. I feel that at this point people are joining because they want new avatars/site themes (the boons aren't really amazing prizes in of themselves) and they realize they'll actually have to battle to be awarded them since picking the winning team is not enough.

I went with the Order and as soon as I did I wanted to change to the Seekers, but like everyone else I just want the avvie and the theme so I'm not fussed. Keen to start battling again!

*abandons the Seekers*

I was getting tired of seeing the prof, so for this round I'm with the Order even though I don't like them. (Try to find the logic here.)

LOL What's wrong Xepha? You don't like the pointy hats or something? ;)

But whatever your reasons, welcome to The Order! :D I like the looks of this poll so far! :D Besides, we have cookies that are so light they literally FLOAT right to you! Magic can be fun. And useful. LOL :D

I chose the Order as well. I'm not freeloading, but neither am I being all above and beyond like it seems a bunch of folks are doing. I plan on getting between 50-100 battles per day. Probably nearer to 50. I would have chosen Sway because I really want that avatar/theme, but I feel like the Order have a better chance of winning this time. Life of an avatar collector.

• 3 weeks later...

Must confess that my choice will be based on winning to get the avatar site theme and boons. I would particularly like to win with Awakened but will see which faction seems strongest and go with them as this worked for me with Brutes.

Once I have all the avatars I will stay loyal with Awakened I expect, I do put a lot into fighting and dont just pick a team and do the minimum, that wouldnt feel right somehow

• 2 months later...

Order. I still need both Order and Seekers avatars but I think the Order may have a bigger chance of winning this time...

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine).

There is a topic about the 11th (Current) round of the Obelisk War

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.