Krawk Island Support Thread

KI FOR LIFE, AND FOR THE CUP!!! (I think were the only peoples clebrating though....) GO KRAWK ISLAND!!!

So... wat now.... okay so if we playing DRR tournament then I think we can win this whole thing.

.... Krawk Island will win right.... well @krawk_island_fan what do you plan to do to improve krawk island's current side game issue, what is your plan?

I plan on playing a lot of yooyuball that is the main games but i want to play a lot of shootout showdown, a lot of make some noise and ill play the most ttime possible slushie slinger, which is the worst game in my opinion). I plan on playing all games a lot but I want to contribute a lot to my team. What about you?

I usually never play SS or MSN, but ever sense I started doing that KI started doing bad at those games so now I made a promice to myself to play 15 SS, 15 MSN, then 100 SOSD, beofre playing my first YYB match, which will take a while, but I'll try. But I'll do it all daily, so 100 SOSD each day, 15 SS each day, 15 MSN each day, then the most YYB I can do in 1 day for the whole cup

Yeah, they could help. What's the biggest rank you got to? Mine was once to the All-Star rank back in my old freezed account, that was a magical cup, Krawk Island had won the cup and I got in the All-Star rank. After that cup I didn't played much at the other sups so i got a horrible rank: 1. I miss that account... but anyways, this year I'm going to get till the All-Star rank again and Krawk Island is going to win. It's going to be just like the Altador Cup IV. Go Krawk Island!

That year we won, I got 7th it was my first time, but my second cup, I knew we needed to stay on top so I did my best and got my best result or rank so far 16th!! Not all star but I'm getting there, I would probably have gotten it last year with all my spare time, but i hate the new format so I didn't play but 3 games/teams. My highest rank was 16th in ACV.... I wonder why I never really see any KI suporter, exept you, and our (Krawk Islands) fanbase is so large... is it an unspoken rule to not talk or communicate with others in public??? Hope not.... KIFTC....KIFTCEY....KIFWT!!!

Did you play all teams KI faced last year?

Dang, you did good in your first year, rank 13th in your first year... remarkable, good job, and hope you do the same or even better this year! :D

Thanks, I'll try to do better this year. :nerd:

I'm going for Krawk Island too! :laughingsmiley:

This will be my first Altador Cup so I'm not sure what I'm getting myself into here.. does anyone mind explaining how it all works and what happens throughout the games..?

I'm going for Krawk Island too! :laughingsmiley:

This will be my first Altador Cup so I'm not sure what I'm getting myself into here.. does anyone mind explaining how it all works and what happens throughout the games..?

It will be my first year too (and I'm joining Krawk Island) so I'm not able to explain anything but TDN has event coverage for the Altador Cup, which also includes game guides here: http://www.thedailyneopets.com/altador-cup/index/

Karamazoo: thanks so much, at least I can get a little information and figure out what's going on. And since sign-ups started today i tried all the practice games, and I think I'm going to be practicing a lot in the next few days because I have no idea what's going on in some of them :P I'm still super excited for the Altador Cup to actually start and to play all the games and see how much points we can all get!

YAY KRAWK ISLAND! :dance:

Krawk Island for the cup! I hope we can pull it together this year and perform better than we did last year. Show these people we are a tier 1 team!

Hi there :)

I'm new to the forums and this is actually my first year participating in Altador Cup and I decided to join Krawk Island after reviewing the team info on TDN.

Go Krawk Island! :laughingsmiley:

Yay! I've almost always played with Krawk Island but this year I thought a lot of people liked other teams. So It made me happy to hear that many people Krawk Island! Krawk Island all the way. This is my third or fourth year.

I played maybe 3 or 4 years ago on an old account. It's been a while since I last played but I'm hoping to contribute as much as possible. I'm really not sure where I stand on slushie slinger, it's fun for a while and then it's really, really tedious. I love SOSD though, so I'll play a lot of that and MSN is quite fun.

Yayyyy :laughingsmiley: super excited for my first AC! Can't wait to see what it's all about.

ps. fellow krawk island supporters, please do not be upset with me if I don't do so well in the games...I'll try my best though, i promise :rolleyes_anim: