Krawk Island Support Thread

I found out that my laptop is to slow and bad for me top play 100 SOSD,15 SS, 15 MSN, then as much YYB as i can so what do you guys recommend me play the most each day. My goal is to help the team, not get All-Star, time is all really i have.

I found out that my laptop is to slow and bad for me top play 100 SOSD,15 SS, 15 MSN, then as much YYB as i can so what do you guys recommend me play the most each day. My goal is to help the team, not get All-Star, time is all really i have.

I don't know much about how the cup works, so I'm probably not the best person for advice, however, I'll let you know what I think and hopefully someone with more experience will also help you out here.

I've look at tdn's page for each of the teams in our bracket and the skill rating they've given them for each game. This is what they've said:

Tyrannia, who are ahead of us now, are better at YYB than the other games. Followed by MSN and SS, they are worst at SOSD.

Maraqua and Brightvale are both good at SOSD. YYB and MSN come after that and both teams seem to be worst at SS.

From that I would recommend a combination of YYB, to beat Tyrannia, and SOSD, to stay ahead of the other teams.

I don't know if that's the best way to play, it might be better to put effort into winning what we are supposed to be better than them at. I'd really appreciate the input of some other players, but for now I hope that can help you a little.

I don't know much about how the cup works, so I'm probably not the best person for advice, however, I'll let you know what I think and hopefully someone with more experience will also help you out here.

I've look at tdn's page for each of the teams in our bracket and the skill rating they've given them for each game. This is what they've said:

Tyrannia, who are ahead of us now, are better at YYB than the other games. Followed by MSN and SS, they are worst at SOSD.

Maraqua and Brightvale are both good at SOSD. YYB and MSN come after that and both teams seem to be worst at SS.

From that I would recommend a combination of YYB, to beat Tyrannia, and SOSD, to stay ahead of the other teams.

I don't know if that's the best way to play, it might be better to put effort into winning what we are supposed to be better than them at. I'd really appreciate the input of some other players, but for now I hope that can help you a little.

Thanks i appreciate it i'll show you what i've done so far and you tell me if i'm going down the right path. (i went to school from 7-6PM okay so don't judge to much):

logo.png
wood_engrave.png

Rank
Beginner
Yooyuball
Goals Scored 195 Goals by Feldon "Dinksy" Collibridge 88 Goals by Ealyn Hawkshanks 68 Goals by Nitri Cassale 19 Goals by Zayle Sufhaux 20 Saves by Garven Hale 20 Number of Wins 21 Number of Draws 0 Number of Losses 0
Slushie Slinger
Games Played 1 Top Score 606
Make Some Noise
Games Played 10 Top Score 7,646
Shootout Showdown
Games Played 50 Top Score 1,200

Thanks i appreciate it i'll show you what i've done so far and you tell me if i'm going down the right path. (i went to school from 7-6PM okay so don't judge to much):

Goals Scored 96 Goals by Feldon "Dinksy" Collibridge 56 Goals by Ealyn Hawkshanks 19 Goals by Nitri Cassale 9 Goals by Zayle Sufhaux 12 Saves by Garven Hale 8 Number of Wins 10 Number of Draws 0 Number of Losses 0
Slushie Slinger
Games Played 0 Top Score 0
Make Some Noise
Games Played 5 Top Score 7,646
Shootout Showdown
Games Played 35 Top Score 1,200

Sounds good to me, I've had all day to play and am dreading when I have to go back to school the week after next. Apparently our team is really good at Slushie Slinger so I wouldn't worry about that too much, the game takes about the same time as YYB but is only worth half as many points!

I have a slow laptop to play on and it totally flips out if I stay on SS too long, as soon as I hit 285 points I start losing on purpose to get out of there as quickly as possible. I find if I make the games as short as possible my laptop makes less of a fuss, but sometimes I just have to come out of everything, leave it a while and come back later.

Good Luck!!! KI go!

What's faster to gain points to earn ranks faster? (Yooyuball or Shootout Showdown) I mostly play yooyuball but from time to time SoSd

What's faster to gain points to earn ranks faster? (Yooyuball or Shootout Showdown) I mostly play yooyuball but from time to time SoSd

YYB cuz it is most time consuming, SS is second most, MSN, even less, and SOSD is worst, i think

Hi fellow KI supporters ^_^ I'll probably be hanging out here for the duration of the AC.

Another year, another AC... good luck everyone!

I play SOSD the fastest personally, after that it's YYB or MSN. SS isn't worth the time lol

Hey guys, I'm in too. I've never participated in an Altador Cup before, but I'm all about helping out the team and want us to do well :] These first few days will be a little weird since I'm still trying to do the battleground stuff too. I don't have much time overall, but I'll totally contribute wherever I can! Does anyone have an opinion on a daily quota of what I should contribute? I've never played the games before and didn't have a chance to practice, but I haven't lost yooyuball except my very first match. Haven't tried the others yet.

Hey guys, I'm in too. I've never participated in an Altador Cup before, but I'm all about helping out the team and want us to do well :] These first few days will be a little weird since I'm still trying to do the battleground stuff too. I don't have much time overall, but I'll totally contribute wherever I can! Does anyone have an opinion on a daily quota of what I should contribute? I've never played the games before and didn't have a chance to practice, but I haven't lost yooyuball except my very first match. Haven't tried the others yet.

For today, i would say a heck of a lot SOSD because we have a bonus on that today, and play a lot of YYB but never forget MSN. just forget SS for now

For today, i would say a heck of a lot SOSD because we have a bonus on that today, and play a lot of YYB but never forget MSN. just forget SS for now

Sorry for noob question, but what does bonus do? :nerd:

Who are people scoring their goals with? Ealyn Hawkshanks is on the top scorers list but I've scored almost twice as many goals with Dinksy than I have him.

Also, what formation are people going with? There's one where Hawkshanks starts, so if most people are playing on that I see why he's scoring more goals.

Sorry for noob question, but what does bonus do? :nerd:

bonus is when that game counts for more points than usual for a whole day.

Who are people scoring their goals with? Ealyn Hawkshanks is on the top scorers list but I've scored almost twice as many goals with Dinksy than I have him.

Also, what formation are people going with? There's one where Hawkshanks starts, so if most people are playing on that I see why he's scoring more goals.

i scored more with Ealyn Hawkshanks when i saw him in top 10 so i want to keep him there so i scored 268 goals with him and only 116 with Feldon so he can stay up there. so i score more with Ealyn Hawkshanks just for him to stay, originally it was feldon but now Ealyn Hawkshanks, you should do it too.

I play the formation where Hawkshank starts. I try to get as many goals with him because I want him to stay in the Top Goal Scorers list. Right now, I have a 6.133 GPG average with Hawkshanks. :nerd:

..... :evil_notsmiling: How come we can't pass Tyrannia.... :grrr: MY GOD-NESS if Darigan Citadel can pass Kiko Lake, then how come we can't pass Tyrannia!! :angry:

Just saying, Kiko Lake passed us again. XD Anyways, good luck today! :D

xblade356, on 01 Jun 2013 - 12:27, said:

Just saying, Kiko Lake passed us again. XD Anyways, good luck today! :D

Yea i know but at least you guys got 1st this year, the best i remember us doing is 2nd and the worst 4th. The reason i used DC as an example is because KI and DC are typically in the same level. But still thanks, good luck to you to. -_-

My average goals with Ealyn Hawkshanks now is exactly 6.12 goals per game!! [/size]

logo.png

wood_greengem.png

Rank

Level 3

Yooyuball

Goals Scored 864 Goals by Feldon "Dinksy" Collibridge 168 Goals by Ealyn Hawkshanks 528 Goals by Nitri Cassale 84 Goals by Zayle Sufhaux 84 Saves by Garven Hale 100 Number of Wins 88 Number of Draws 0 Number of Losses 0

Slushie Slinger

Games Played 3 Top Score 623

Make Some Noise

Games Played 30 Top Score 7,691

Shootout Showdown

Games Played 265 Top Score 1,200

EDIT: i just reached another major mile stone, 100 wins!!!:

Goals Scored 985

Goals by Feldon "Dinksy" Collibridge 179

Goals by Ealyn Hawkshanks 612

Goals by Nitri Cassale 93

Goals by Zayle Sufhaux 101

Saves by Garven Hale 115

Number of Wins 100

Number of Draws 0

Number of Losses 0

EDIT: i just reached another major milestone, 1,200 goals!!!:

Yooyuball

Goals Scored 1,200

Goals by Feldon "Dinksy" Collibridge 211

Goals by Ealyn Hawkshanks 750

Goals by Nitri Cassale 121

Goals by Zayle Sufhaux 118

Saves by Garven Hale 140

Number of Wins 121

Number of Draws 0

Number of Losses 0

Slushie Slinger

Make Some Noise

Games Played 40 Top Score 7,895

Shootout Showdown

Games Played 313 Top Score 1,200

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not remove mod edits.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

My average goals with Ealyn Hawkshanks now is exactly 6 goals per game!!

logo.png
wood_greengem.png

Rank
Level 3
Yooyuball
Goals Scored 864 Goals by Feldon "Dinksy" Collibridge 168 Goals by Ealyn Hawkshanks 528 Goals by Nitri Cassale 84 Goals by Zayle Sufhaux 84 Saves by Garven Hale 100 Number of Wins 88 Number of Draws 0 Number of Losses 0
Slushie Slinger
Make Some Noise
Games Played 30 Top Score 7,691
Shootout Showdown
Games Played 265 Top Score 1,200

Nice! Too bad he's not on the Top Goal Scorers list anymore, though. My average GPG with Hawkshanks is 7.145. :nerd:

Finally reached 1,200 goals!! :rock: But still..... why can't we pass Tyrannia??? :angry: we seem to be doing so good....well those who are awake that is. i wonder what happens at 1:00 AM when 'I' sleep... i hear our team falls at times, but then at 6 AM they go back again,but never at 1st place. Iwas told by my brother ( he joined RI, again ). KI FOR PASSING TYRANNIA :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: But don't people who live in Russia start playing when it's 1 AM in the USA? o_O Well wateve I'll try 2,000 goals before 1 AM, but i probably won't make it :icecream: