Krawk Island Support Thread

Finally reached 1,200 goals!! :rock: But still..... why can't we pass Tyrannia??? :angry: we seem to be doing so good....well those who are awake that is. i wonder what happens at 1:00 AM when 'I' sleep... i hear our team falls at times, but then at 6 AM they go back again,but never at 1st place. Iwas told by my brother ( he joined RI, again ). KI FOR PASSING TYRANNIA :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: But don't people who live in Russia start playing when it's 1 AM in the USA? o_O Well wateve I'll try 2,000 goals before 1 AM, but i probably won't make it :icecream:

Tyrannia has [Removed], the cheating team. Seems your brother is a ROO.

Tyrannia has [Removed], the cheating team. Seems your brother is a ROO.

What exactly is [Removed]? I am curious I have heard only a few thing about them.

What exactly is [Removed]? I am curious I have heard only a few thing about them.

They are a group of people who use AoB (Array of Bytes) and Score Senders to play for them.

They are a group of people who use AoB (Array of Bytes) and Score Senders to play for them.

What's AoB? And that's cheating but what do they do to prevent this? :(

Sorry guys, I hardly played at all today, and It'll be the same for the next couple of days. I've made sure to play some of each and because TM are good at SOSD I played more of that than anything else. I'll be back playing properly on Thursday and do my best to make up for it!!

Sorry guys, I hardly played at all today, and It'll be the same for the next couple of days. I've made sure to play some of each and because TM are good at SOSD I played more of that than anything else. I'll be back playing properly on Thursday and do my best to make up for it!!

It's alright with me, just have fun doing whatever your doing, we'll (at least i will) try to stay on top during your absence. :rambo:

(off topic) realistically considering how well Altador has plaid, with no sign of slowing down if we don't win our bracket with Tyrannia (our 1st bracket) then we won't win the cup, this is just a pre-warning...... :sad02: but who knows.... i reached rank 6 btw.

Woo! More Krawk Island supporters! Pirates FOREVA!

I'll be Rank 3 shortly. Just have two more YYB wins under my belt. I'm not sure how many ranks I'll get, but I'm going to do the best I can.

EDIT: Just hit Rank 3. WOO!

Hey guys, I'm in too. I've never participated in an Altador Cup before, but I'm all about helping out the team and want us to do well :] These first few days will be a little weird since I'm still trying to do the battleground stuff too. I don't have much time overall, but I'll totally contribute wherever I can! Does anyone have an opinion on a daily quota of what I should contribute? I've never played the games before and didn't have a chance to practice, but I haven't lost yooyuball except my very first match. Haven't tried the others yet.

I'm so glad I'm not the one juggling this and the Obelisk. I generally alternate between the AC games and fighting five battles.

For my first AC I think I'm doing pretty well so far, aiming for rank 4 today hoping to get all star by the end of the month. I am a bit behind on where I would like to be in ranking because I got sick and I've been sleeping a lot, so when I get better hopefully I can catch up on my ranking.

We swept Terror Mountain, yayyyy! :dance: Hopefully we can keep it up facing Brightvale today! I'm super excited to face Tyrannia and see what the outcome of that is, they are in the top spot right now for our bracket and have been beating every team they've played against in everything! Let's not have that happen to us and show Tyrannia who's boss when it's our turn to play against them!

How many YYB should i do today? Is Brightvale a threat so large that it should be a lot? BTW i have a concern when i play a game and i'm not going to play it just once do i press 'restart game' or do i refresh the page? i keep thinking that if i press restart then my data would restart also but i don't know for sure.

I guarantee less than 4% of the people who play Altador Cup 'LIKE' SS, but it must be plaid once in a while. Sadly we didn't get to face Tyrannia, and break there Sweeping Streak with a sweep! :(

I guarantee less than 4% of the people who play Altador Cup 'LIKE' SS, but it must be plaid once in a while. Sadly we didn't get to face Tyrannia, and break there Sweeping Streak with a sweep! :(

It'd be pretty difficult to beat Tyrannia. They destroyed Maraqua in MSN 15-5.

It'd be pretty difficult to beat Tyrannia. They destroyed Maraqua in MSN 15-5.

Okay, fine win YYB, SS (maybe), and SOSD!!

EDIT: whoever here is a make some noise pro we are going to need you a lot today. BTW we have Tyrannia in our bracket again,weare not going to pass them we clearly are the best team without all-star grouping so why do they try to bring us down :questionmark:

I really can't wait to face tyrannia, I want to see how we do against them! & i can also play some extra msn, sometimes it doesn't work properly but I'll try my hardest!

:dance: go krawk island! :dance:

Who thinks we are going to lose to Kreludor? Hope we win MSN, The Daily Neopets daily prediction says it's to close to call.

Kreludor is a tough team these year also. I think it will be:

KD KD KI KI

YYB is anyones game though.