What are your favorite stuff to sell in your shop?

lwarlen

Favorite stuff to sell in store  

40 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite thing to sell in your shop?

• Dubloons
    • Codestones
    • Worthless Trash
    • Petpets
    • Weapons
    • Books
    • Misc.

A lot of people have different choices of how to earn Neopoints in their shop. I'm curious what the most popular one is... Also I'm bored. :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk).
The topic was posted in the wrong area.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from Neopets Debate to Neopets General Chat.

I sell any items that I get from dailies or random events. So my vote is for miscellaneous. I do sell some expensive items like map pieces and codestones and such if I do come across them, but for the most part I collect some of the more expensive items for my personal use later on..

Personally I love restocking at Wearable shops because I LOVE wearables and think they are so cute (also they tend to be more profitable) but I have to place my vote of codestones because they are so easy to sell.

The downsize of wearables is they often sit in my shop for weeks, even at way lower than wiz prices.

I used to sell a lot of random stuff, but now I've moved to selling specific categories of things in order to be part of shop directories and such. Grooming products at the moment. I'm not sure how it'll go just yet, but we'll see.

• 1 year later...

I sell a miscellaneous mixture of whatever I happen to grab from the main shops or recieve in dailies. On average, books and stamps are usually the most profitable items I restock though so a vote for books it is! :thumbsup:

I used to sell my codestones all the time for a quick profit, but then I started getting serious about training a battle pet so now I save all the codestones I win. I still sell Dubloons though; they also tend to go pretty quickly.

My favorite thing to sell, though, would have to be books and nerkmids. I love the look of a shop full of books, and if I price them right they're not too hard of a sell. I also like selling nerkmids because I win a lot of them from battling Jetsam Ace but I have no use for them (already got the Alien Aisha avatar and don't do the vending machine).

I like selling codestones and nerkmids and other little trinkets. I get a bunch of them anyway from the Cosmic Dome, and since I have the alien Aisha avatar and I'm not overly in a rush to continue to train Sandrea, I just sell codestones and nerkmids for the big profit mostly.