Neopoint Wearables for Maraquan Pets!

hrtbrk

Wow, both of these look awesome! I'm glad there is finally a NP option for Maraquan pets. :)

I'm so happy and excited for these items! I hope they release more NP wearables for Maraquan pets and Mutant and Baby as well. I have to at least snag a trident for my Draik, Zedrekia! I was excited when they released the Maraquan Fancy Dress in the NC Mall but... well it didn't look very good on Maraquan Draiks so, yeah. The trident is awesome for my Draik since she's my battle pet and I was disappointed that she couldn't wear any kind of weaponry, not even the Shield of Battle Records.

HALLELUJAH!!!! This is exactly what I've wanted for Maraquan pets! A trident! And a bonus, it's NP! :D Never would have dreamed of that....man this feels like a dream come true, I need one for my Uni! The only downside is how impossibly expensive it will be and how near impossible it will be to get but....THIS WAS JUST MAAAAAADE FOR LIGHLET.

The wings are nice too, but lol I doubt he'd wanna wear those. I may get another Maraquan neopet in the future though, who might.....not sure what species though...

I really like this idea :D And they look really cool, too. I wish they would release some wearables for mutants... I mean, I understand why they don't, but my poor lupe looks like he would fit into things :/

At first I was disappointed because I love the items, but don't have a Maraquan pet yet, then I remembered I do.

I can't wait to preview the items.I love the wings the most, but I have a Maraquan Grarrl, so I don't know how those wings will look, considering how delicate they look, and how Mara Grarrls look like sharks.

It's great to see some NP wearables for Maraquan pets though. I hope they keep releasing more. :D

I managed to get a hold of one of those sweet tridents and it looks great on Draiks! But the best part is, if your Maraquan pet is a battle pet, is that it shows up in the Battledome (As long as their holding it in their pose, I think)! I took a screen-cap of my own Draik with it in the Battledome:

DraikTridentSweetness.jpg

I'm very pleased with this wearable, more like this TNT! Also I hope Mutant and Baby get some sweet NP wearable gear too.

• 4 years later...
On 5/20/2013 at 3:44 PM, hrtbrk said:

TNT has released two new Neopoint wearable items that are exclusive to Maraquan pets! Keep your eyes peeled at Unis Clothing Shop for a chance to style your Maraquan pets with these new items!

clo_maraq_golden_trident.gifusul_maraquantrident.png

clo_maraq_fin_wings.gifmoehog_maraquanwings.png

you forgot Maraquan Scaled Dress clo_Maraquan_Scaled_Dress.gif

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Per the reason above, please review SPAM our rules.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (htbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not bump topics that are no longer relevant. Please notice dates. We did not forget a dress that released in 2017 when we posted this topic in 2013.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED.

• hrtbrk locked this topic