Altador Cup Notice!

tinyplasticdinos

Last year there was an error causing the Altador Cup Staff Tournament Prize Shop to close early. TNT has put the prize shop back up for those of you who didn't get a chance to claim your prize! It will be open until the 31st.

Additionally, the regular Altador Cup Prize Shop will be open until May 24th (Tomorrow!) so be sure to make sure you've claimed your prizes before then!

yooyu_full.gif

Well, they put the staff shop back, but it wiped out all my points. I had spent nothing, and I had over 16k in points (still shows above). Updated my ticket; hopefully they'll give me my points back -- they should be able to see I've never had any of the items.

Thank you for the reminder! It looks like I never spent my points for the staff tournament.

Yours are still there? I wonder why only mine got wiped out. I'm not happy. I hope they respond to my ticket soon. I had more than 4x as many staff points as "real" points. :(

Yours are still there? I wonder why only mine got wiped out. I'm not happy. I hope they respond to my ticket soon. I had more than 4x as many staff points as "real" points. :(

Yeah, but I didn't have that many to spend anyway. Still, I'm sorry to hear your got wiped - hope you get back what you earned!

:* It turns out I was so paranoid about it closing early and losing all my points (which happened last year), I must have spent them right away, which I *never* do. I had a few of the cheap items in my SDB, which I assumed was due to picking them up at the money tree and/or buying them cheap when they were first released (which I'm wont to do), but then I thought to check my pets and saw that my reader had read the most expensive book -- which means I very well may have spent all my points. I think I saw the giant numbers and overlooked the smaller "You have 0 points left." At least that's what I'm telling myself, because it beats the alternative, a glitch of one.