Altador Cup VIII Sign-Ups Have Begun!

tinyplasticdinos

Are there loyalty rewards this year too? Or NP rewards like the frame we've gotten the past two years? I guess not, since it's not mentioned here, but I'd like to know for sure before I pick.

Yes, you get the team frame for the team you're joining, and there are loyalty rewards this year too. I got the following for having participated in two previous ACs. I'm assuming you get even more prizes if you were part of even more ACs.

toy_acv_fgcolosseumarch.gif

Altador Cup Colosseum Archway

boo_acv_acthroughages.gif

Altador Cup Through the Ages

Oh, cool. Thank you, jcpet. So I guess just the team frame for choosing the same team again? Maybe I'll choose a different team this year. Or more likely Maraqua again, because WHAT IF they decide to reward loyalty with more stuff in the future... What to do...

Well, you get a team frame regardless. Doesn't matter if you choose the same team as last year or not. I guess what I meant to say was that there aren't any team loyalty prizes, but there are loyalty prizes for participation in the Altador Cup itself.

I say just go for whatever team you like best. Seems unlikely that TNT will give out extra prizes for being on the same team each year... but I guess nobody really knows what will happen in the future :P

Excitement! The free nc kinda makes me wish I had saved the 300 nc I had so I could afford some of the more expensive things. C'est la vie. I kinda wish this time spent waiting for the cup to start would allow us to level up in ranks, though. Then we wouldn't have to squeeze in so much playing during the actual cup and I could be on my way to rank 1.

Yay, I'm so excited to join up with the awesome Derlyn again! -waves a Kreludor flag-

The free NC is a nice perk as well- it's definitely not going towards any team merch though. XD

Darigan as every year.

Also there doesn't seem to me more loyalty prizes for each year you play, just different ones.

I got Discarded Yooyuball Gear Foreground for 6 years of playing (first year I signed up but was so bad at yooyuball that I didn't score any goal and therefore didn't get any points)

:( I missed out on the article updates yesterday because I didn't go online (stupid me). Can I find the news...article..whatever it is page that came before the signups? It got replaced and I don't know where to find them. They have to still be SOMEWHERE, right? Please? Help! (Or if they ARE taken off the site, do you have them on TDN somewhere, or another Neopets help site?)

Anyway joined Maraqua as usual.

As soon as the page refreshed yesterday I signed up on team Haunted Woods. Got my free NC and my boarder and torch, didn't get any loyalty rewards though, ran to the NC Mall and bought the Haunted Woods Support Banners. My Lupe is now very happy. Go team Haunted Woods go!

As soon as the page refreshed yesterday I signed up on team Haunted Woods. Got my free NC and my boarder and torch, didn't get any loyalty rewards though, ran to the NC Mall and bought the Haunted Woods Support Banners. My Lupe is now very happy. Go team Haunted Woods go!

The torch was your loyalty reward. :) Everyone get their team frame, but depending on how many years you have joined your team, you get various prizes. No extra prize if it's your first year, I joined Kreludor for my second year, so I got a book, etc.