Haunted Woods Support Thread!

Wow we almost swept Brightvale, but we lost in our best game, Make Some Noise, and now our best game is Yooyuball, it's quite weird continuously changing our strengths, but since other teams can't keep up, I guess it's okay.

95484.png

I just want to say, I'm really pleasantly surprised at the turnaround HW has been making. HW is probably one of my five favorite teams along with Moltara, Kreludor, and either Meridell or Maraqua. If you can't guess what my #1 is......well, yeah. :p

Here's to hoping TM can turn things around the way HW has! You have my admiration.

Round 3 looks like it's going to be a tough one for us considering that Altador, Roo Island and Darigan Citadel are in our bracket this time. We're going to have to work extra hard if we want to keep up our streak. Good luck my fellow haunties, we may need it.

I'm optimistic about our bracket (sans Altador), especially after our wins in Slushie Slinger and Shootout Showdown against Roo Island. However, I can't say the same when the brackets were first assigned. :P I'm very proud of us, Haunties! AAOOO! AAOOO! AAOOO!

Time to go after Kreludor! Keep up the great work, Haunties! :D

Great job, HW -- I knew you'd give us a tough round, and you did! Good luck against Kreludor today; they're tough but beatable. Do us a favor and crush them and DC for us? ;) (And for you, too, obviously...)

Good game, Rooligans! :') And good luck against DC! Haha, we'll see about DC though. :P

I love how Haunted Woods are making a great comeback. Go Zombies!

Oooh, thanks for the support! :) TM got a shout-out from TNT on the news page, did you see?

Good game, Rooligans! :') And good luck against DC! Haha, we'll see about DC though. :P

Oooh, thanks for the support! :) TM got a shout-out from TNT on the news page, did you see?

Hmm? I must admit I haven't kept up with The Neopian Times in forever. :P

Edit: I see. Someone asked how to pronounce Osielle Lidell. Someone should ask them how to pronounce Qlydae's name from Kreludor. :p

Hmm? I must admit I haven't kept up with The Neopian Times in forever. :P

Sorry, I meant the New Features page. xD Click here -- first bullet point. :) They basically say that TM is a dark horse and mention the top three teams (TY, AL, MD).

Sorry, I meant the New Features page. xD Click here -- first bullet point. :) They basically say that TM is a dark horse and mention the top three teams (TY, AL, MD).

That is so cool! I really we hope we do, but with the afforementioned teams and Haunted Woods in the mix, it'll be tough ;)

Yeah, we're versing Mystery Island today and they're doing pretty bad, but we shouldn't let our guard down because they're known to pull upsets every once in a while. So let's go and eat their brains till they're annihilated Haunties!!!!!!!

95484.png

I saw the results and we swept Mystery Island!!!!! It was a bit worse than our usual play but we did alright. Since Virtupets is a natural upsetter we should try to play good today. Now... where can I find some brains?

95484.png

I saw the results and we swept Mystery Island!!!!! It was a bit worse than our usual play but we did alright. Since Virtupets is a natural upsetter we should try to play good today. Now... where can I find some brains?

Great job against MI, Haunties! :) I noticed that scores were a bit low or average for most teams yesterday, sans Tyrannia and Altador ofc.

"Brains" Mortigan can probably steer you in the right direction. ;)

Thanks for the tip for brains Blaise, we won two out of four games against Virtupets so we're loosing momentum. Today we're versing Brightvale and let's hope we do good.

95484.png

• 2 weeks later...