Darigan Citadel Support

Tedhaun

It's here and renewed for 2013, the Darigan Citadel Support thread!

teamdc.jpg

If you're supporting or willing to support Darigan Citadel in the Altador Cup this year, this topic is made for you. We've never received a ranking lower than 7th place in the past seven years, and we did a great job maintaining that back in Altador Cup VII where we got 4th place. I'll congratulate everyone who helped maintain our tradition of not getting any lower than 7th place. If you got any contributions you guys have made for Darigan Citadel, feel free to share them!

I'm currently doing some practice rounds of Yooyuball and other side-games for fun and practice at the moment before the cup begins on June 1st. I'll be raring to go when the Altador Cup is all set and ready, and with a brand new laptop to play Yooyuball and other Altador Cup games on, too!

I'm going to pull off my best performance this year and make sure that Darigan Citadel remains one of the AC powerhouses for many years to come, along with making my way to All-Star for the second year in a row.

So then... who's willing to support Team Darigan Citadel this time around? This is now my third year with them, and I'll always remain loyal to the Darigan alliance.

-Neomysterion

The proud owner of the Darigan Citadel support pony!

Finally, ACVIII is back! Reached my goal of getting All-star last year and I'm hopeful to reach it again, though it'll be a challenge due to school ending at the 11th of June. Nonetheless, going to try my best to support DC xD

Woot woot! Darigans for the Cup! ^_- We shall win!

And this is also my third year with DC ;p I hope to get All-Star again like I did last year. I also plan to woop any Kreludor player we face :evil_notsmiling:

This is my third consecutive year being a part of the Darigan Citadel AC team! ^_^ I love the fact that a LOT of my guild mates are part of the team as well, I love the dark theme and I'm excited to see how we place this year. :) Good luck to everyone and happy Yooyuballing!

Oh my gosh this AC needs to hurry up and start already lol ^^ I'm so impatient. I'm also very curious as to what NC items will be relesed this year in that new Fanatic's Museum ;P hopefully epic stuff.

My second year with DC, but my first year going in with real dedication. I was playing some practice games today and I realized that I actually enjoy Yooyuball! I may not feel the same way by the end of the cup, but at least it's a good start =) I haven't decided on a rank goal yet, but since it's my first real year playing, it will probably be on the lower side

My second year with DC, but my first year going in with real dedication. I was playing some practice games today and I realized that I actually enjoy Yooyuball! I may not feel the same way by the end of the cup, but at least it's a good start =) I haven't decided on a rank goal yet, but since it's my first real year playing, it will probably be on the lower side

Smaller goals are always a good start ^_^ then when you accomplish them it'll be that much more epic when you can try for higher goals. Like get to level 3 then when you do that try for level 6 and so on :P by then end you'll amaze yourself as long as you try ^_-

Good Luck DC from your rival for life. :P If you guys go under 7th i will lose all respect for you guys, but that probably won't happen.... :yes: <-- or maybe it will. :evil:

Smaller goals are always a good start ^_^ then when you accomplish them it'll be that much more epic when you can try for higher goals. Like get to level 3 then when you do that try for level 6 and so on :P by then end you'll amaze yourself as long as you try ^_-

That was my line of thinking! And since I'm partial to even numbers (it's an OCD thing), I think I'll just start with a Rank 2 goal and increase from there by 2's. It'll be tough, since I have a lot on my schedule for June! But at least it's not in July... I have a major out-of-state trip planned ;)

That was my line of thinking! And since I'm partial to even numbers (it's an OCD thing), I think I'll just start with a Rank 2 goal and increase from there by 2's. It'll be tough, since I have a lot on my schedule for June! But at least it's not in July... I have a major out-of-state trip planned ;)

Lol well the best of luck to you!

Good Luck DC from your rival for life. :P If you guys go under 7th i will lose all respect for you guys, but that probably won't happen.... :yes: <-- or maybe it will. :evil:

As you, you little Krawk person, you'll be begging for mercy by the time we're done with you! Muahahaha! :evil: :geeky_evil: :devil:

Lol well the best of luck to you!

As you, you little Krawk person, you'll be begging for mercy by the time we're done with you! Muahahaha! :evil: :geeky_evil: :devil:

On the contrary, YOU'LL be begging for mercy for many KI supporters and I are dying for a chance at revenge. You'll see soon enough but for now, good luck. 0:) :evil:

On the contrary, YOU'LL be begging for mercy for many KI supporters and I are dying for a chance at revenge. You'll see soon enough but for now, good luck. 0:) :evil:

Psh! Keep dreaming Little Lizard :p You'll be squawking back to your island in no time ^__^

Psh! Keep dreaming Little Lizard :P You'll be squawking back to your island in no time ^__^

Little? :( alright then *cry* you'll see *wipes tear off* WE DA BEST! *smiles with pride* WATCH when we beat you guys Lord Darigan will fire Layton Pickles and he'll start a war with Krawk Island where we WIN!! and our small little island will cheer with pride, Then we win the Altador Cup, AGAIN!!! BOOOOOOOMMMM!!! Lord Darigan cries. WE DA CHAMPS!! and i'll lick my ice cream :icecream: on my plane to.... *disclosed location* and remember we beat Darigan Citadel to get Kreludor's cup!!! :thumbsup:

Little? :( alright then *cry* you'll see *wipes tear off* WE DA BEST! *smiles with pride* WATCH when we beat you guys Lord Darigan will fire Layton Pickles and he'll start a war with Krawk Island where we WIN!! and our small little island will cheer with pride, Then we win the Altador Cup, AGAIN!!! BOOOOOOOMMMM!!! Lord Darigan cries. WE DA CHAMPS!! and i'll lick my ice cream :icecream: on my plane to.... *disclosed location* and remember we beat Darigan Citadel to get Kreludor's cup!!! :thumbsup:

Haha I totally had an image of Stewie Griffin saying that like on the one episode when he went on American Idol and got rejected ^__^ but we shall see Little Lizard, we shall see.

xblade356 I love the cupcake in your signature. It's adorable.

Thank you! Wow 358 SOSD games... I would go insane after the first 100 XD I'm already going crazy from playing MSN so many times!

meridell is up first, *chuckle* time to play!

I'm a bit dissapointed we're third in our bracket right now though :evil_notsmiling:

I don't think those rankings are accurate, because (no offense to those teams) but Altador, Kiko Lake, and Tyrannia are first in their brackets. Don't get me wrong, they're all really great teams, but I think other teams like Krawk Island, Meridell, or us should be at the top. Regardless, we'll find out if those rankings are correct hopefully today or tomorrow.