Darigan Citadel Support

Tedhaun

New brackets have been released! We are in a bracket with Tyrannia, Virtupets, Shenkuu, Krawk Island, and Kreludor! Today we are up against Virtupets, and they should be an easy sweep. Let's play hard everyone!

I wonder how we will fare again Ty 'Neo[Removed]' Rannia.

I wonder also. We'll probably be able to take some side games from them, but I'm not sure about Yooyuball. In our bracket, the only teams I'm worried about are Tyrannia, and maybe Krawk Island. I'm not that worried about Kreludor cause I think we can easily beat them.

New brackets have been released! We are in a bracket with Tyrannia, Virtupets, Shenkuu, Krawk Island, and Kreludor! Today we are up against Virtupets, and they should be an easy sweep. Let's play hard everyone!

I wouldnt underestimate a team. We did that to SK and they put an upset.

Ha Ha Ha i thought that by now you guys would pass us in our bracket but apparently we are a challenge, good luck in this bracket, one Darigan Citadel nor, Krawk Island will dominate thanks to Tyrannia and [Removed]! :laughingsmiley: (I still have much respect for you guys though :mellow:)

You guys are doing so amazing! If it weren't for all the All Star factions joining the top 3, I'm sure you'd be #1. It's cool to see your team do so well.

I wouldnt underestimate a team. We did that to SK and they put an upset.

I guess you're right. :( We still were able to side sweep them however. :)

You guys are doing so amazing! If it weren't for all the All Star factions joining the top 3, I'm sure you'd be #1. It's cool to see your team do so well.

Thank you!

Ha Ha Ha i thought that by now you guys would pass us in our bracket but apparently we are a challenge, good luck in this bracket, one Darigan Citadel nor, Krawk Island will dominate thanks to Tyrannia and [Removed]! :laughingsmiley: (I still have much respect for you guys though :mellow:)

Seriously, what is the point of this post? To tell us that we're going to lose to Tyrannia? To tell us that you guys are better then us, to mock us? Really, we don't need this kind of discouagement. We all try our best in this cup, we don't need you to tell us that we didn't pass you in our bracket. We can all clearly see it. This is not a post to hate on Krawk Island. I joined Krawk Island the year that they won, so I'm not "hating" on them. I'm just saying, think before you post. There was no reason for you to post this.

Anyways, play on hard guys! Let's put some losses on Tyrannia's record! :D

I always look forward to playing DC. You guys give us a run for our money, and it's always interesting seeing the results. Let's see if we can take down some Fossils!

I guess you're right. :( We still were able to side sweep them however. :)

Thank you!

Seriously, what is the point of this post? To tell us that we're going to lose to Tyrannia? To tell us that you guys are better then us, to mock us? Really, we don't need this kind of discouagement. We all try our best in this cup, we don't need you to tell us that we didn't pass you in our bracket. We can all clearly see it. This is not a post to hate on Krawk Island. I joined Krawk Island the year that they won, so I'm not "hating" on them. I'm just saying, think before you post. There was no reason for you to post this.

Anyways, play on hard guys! Let's put some losses on Tyrannia's record! :D

My sincerest apologies i meant not to mock anyone or bring anyone down. I meant only to express my surprise of how with Darigan Citadel's recent performances they are not 2nd or even 1st in our bracket and that apparently Tyrannia with Neo[Removed] is over-whelming the both teams which again surprises me, you just took it way wrong. Never did i mention anything about us being the superior squad, and also be careful, for Tyrannia seems to be a... staggering team who are masters of MSN!

Oh finally I'm back! T_T I haven't been able to play at all since last weekend because of studying and finals for my college classes and so I am sadly stuck at rank 2 still *cry* BUT I WILL CATCH UP now that classes are over for me for the summer. *determined face*

Ouch! Even playing for an entire rank didn't help us win T_T straight loss this time...

Edited by Sakeru_Kyori

Well, we didn't do so well against Kreludor yesterday. We are up against Shenkuu today! Let's not underestimate them and take it easy, because Shenkuu was able to ruin Roo Island's record. With that said, play hard everybody!

I plan on playing as hard as I can!

I admit I didn't play that hard yesterday. I've been ill, think it might be the flu. :( But I'm going to try my best tonight. Hopefully I can reach rank 10 tonight.

quite frankly, I don't think we're going to get anywhere with negative attitudes! all you're doing is discouraging yourself. I just got home from a trip and spending time with some friends from out of town, and now I'm gonna play hard to try and get at least two ranks in before midnight. it's hard for me because I don't do repetition well, but I think I should be able to manage. hope everyone else keeps their spirits up! we can do this with the right attitude and some hard work!

really, the ASGs makes the AC not fun anymore.

Yesterday we almost got swept by Kreludor :(

I agree completely with you! I wouldn't mind winning a lot.... but lose to DC (sometimes), then lose to Kreludor (sometimes)..... anyways, not the point what i mean to say is that Kreludor doesn't have an All-Star Group this year, it is Roo Island (SOTAC), Altador (Stealth), and Tyrannia (Neo[Removed], the cheating group). But if it makes you feel better KI got swept by Tyrannia yesterday!

I agree completely with you! I wouldn't mind winning a lot.... but lose to DC (sometimes), then lose to Kreludor (sometimes)..... anyways, not the point what i mean to say is that Kreludor doesn't have an All-Star Group this year, it is Roo Island (SOTAC), Altador (Stealth), and Tyrannia (Neo[Removed], the cheating group). But if it makes you feel better KI got swept by Tyrannia yesterday!

But you are agreeing because you are on a team that will benefit without these groups. I can understand [Removed] but the other two don't really cheat. I was fine getting near swept by KD last year when they had SOTAC. Then we sweeped KL while they had STEALTH.

But you are agreeing because you are on a team that will benefit without these groups. I can understand [Removed] but the other two don't really cheat. I was fine getting near swept by KD last year when they had SOTAC. Then we sweeped KL while they had STEALTH.

Sorry, that was inconsiderate of me, but i'm on a mission which is to do the best that i can to place Krawk Island on top for one more season, but fairly. Every summer ASG's make this mission impossible. When i face Darigan Citadel i get happy! DC is a team that is normally strong just like KI, which i admire. Every time i lose to them, i know i lost fairly so they are awesome for that. But ASG's make the Altador Cup unfair to teams without them, especially those like DC, KD, and KI who are always on top (though i'm pretty sure a all-star group has joined every single one of them which kinda sucks)

Lol, only 3 confused members of Stealth actually joined KL.