Darigan Citadel Support

Tedhaun

Great job on the sweep today guys! If we really do good in this bracket and RI somehow does bad in their bracket.......then there is a chance of anything happening. But we realllyy need to play hard today, yes its TY and they are cheating, but its still possible we could pull a win or 2. There are 3 teams in this bracket we should really play hard against. TY, MD and HW. So lets play a lot against them guys! Dont quit now!

YOU GUYS, WE PASSED MERIDELL!!! We're now 2nd in our bracket, and we've gone from 8th to 5th in the overall standings! Let's keep this up!

YEAH! Haha idk what will happen after the results with TY though, but we will see. Technically if RI does bad in their bracket and we do good, it could be possible of us getting third. Hopefully

YEAH! Haha idk what will happen after the results with TY though, but we will see. Technically if RI does bad in their bracket and we do good, it could be possible of us getting third. Hopefully

Not gonna really offend but I think even if RI does bad, its too late as DC's scores were sub-par last bracket. KI and KD are the teams that might win is RI gets like sweeped by everyone now.

Not gonna really offend but I think even if RI does bad, its too late as DC's scores were sub-par last bracket. KI and KD are the teams that might win is RI gets like sweeped by everyone now.

DC is ahead of KD, so it would be KI and DC. No matter what i have kind of lost faith in this entire AC this year with all the cheating. Its a shame really. It only happens once a year and cheaters decide to ruin it.

DC is ahead of KD, so it would be KI and DC. No matter what i have kind of lost faith in this entire AC this year with all the cheating. Its a shame really. It only happens once a year and cheaters decide to ruin it.

I'm just glad that we could beat the cheater TY in two games. :D Showed they arent unstoppable.

I'm just glad that we could beat the cheater TY in two games. :D Showed they arent unstoppable.

Well didnt u all focus on one game, and then altadors cheaters helped you guys out with the other win? Either way getting a win on them yourselves is great!

Edit: Well they swept us, but i am very proud to see our SOSD score went from a 4 to a 6 :rolleyes_anim: We cant quit, not now. MD is today, they may be loosing steam like us but they are still a great team, and we must put up one heck of a fight. We should do a lot of MSN because that is what the TDN daily predictions said could go either way.