Darigan Citadel Support

Tedhaun

I don't think those rankings are accurate, because (no offense to those teams) but Altador, Kiko Lake, and Tyrannia are first in their brackets. Don't get me wrong, they're all really great teams, but I think other teams like Krawk Island, Meridell, or us should be at the top. Regardless, we'll find out if those rankings are correct hopefully today or tomorrow.

Ah, I see. Well I hope that's the case then. And I should update my counter :P I only started an hour or two ago though so no hating on the low stats right now ^_-. I only really get to play once my little girl goes to bed :P

There we go, I'm trying for at least one rank a day so rank 1 is set for now :P

Edited by Sakeru_Kyori

We lost in Yooyuball and Shootout Showdown against Meridell, but won in Make Some Noise and Slushie Slinger. We're up against the Lost Desert today.

Sorry for the slow start (so unlike me :P), I never expected the Altador Cup to start earlier than I thought. At least I made it to Rank 1 with 47 Yooyuball games won before yesterday ended. From now on, I won't show any letup when it comes to making it to All-Star this year.

Also glad to meet the rest of you guys supporting DC. I'll play some more Yooyuball (and maybe some side-games, too) after I rest up to boost my rank. I'll aim for 50 to 150 Yooyuball games won a day from this point onward.

Up against LD today, let's give it our best shot guys. Just finished maxing SOSD, I'll try to work on YYB next xD

Ugh too busy of a weekend for me! I barely managed to get in 15 YYB, 3 SoSd and 3 MSN in an hour. and now I'm off to my second birthday party of the day.. but tomorrow should be good! I'm off for the day and have zero plans!

Good job on first place, again. Keep up the good work, but no one can beat Altador. :sad01_anim: Like fur real no one scored 13 points in any event but them soooo...... good luck beating them when you eventually face them, and good job getting 1st. :thumbsup:

I thought we weren't supposed to be versing a team more then once...we are against Kiko Lake Again today even though we beat them yesterday. I feel like last year is already repeating itself though Kiko lake is now in our place ehile we're in Kreludors :(

I also made a DC Support lookup, what do you guya think? ^_^ * I have my UL linked over there on the info part of my post :)

YOU GUYS, WE PASSED TYRANNIA IN THE OVERALL STANDINGS!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: Even the all star teams can't handle the Citadel! Let's keep up the good work everyone!

I am so glad I didn't stay with my regular Kreludor this year. Those poor guys are trailing behind.

Does anyone know if Kreludor got the help of any super teams last year?

I think they did, but I'm not sure. :P

I feel sad for them though if we beat them. To be honest I think either Kiko Lake or Maraqua really deserves to win this cup. We all know Altador and possibly Tyrannia are only winning now because of Stealth and/or Neo[Removed]. :P

Kiko Lake had STEALTH last year which resulted to its current fanbase. :P I think Altador should win personally. Good job on near sweep on Kiko Lake!

*points* Rooligan! *says playfully* We shall beat you all!

And I am now going to go catch up on my games, I couldn't paly much at all the past two days because of college work and finals thus Thursday T_T but I can catch up toay :)

*points* Rooligan! *says playfully* We shall beat you all!

And I am now going to go catch up on my games, I couldn't paly much at all the past two days because of college work and finals thus Thursday T_T but I can catch up toay :)

DC is a tough team so if we face, I'll play my best. Though I think top two of each bracket will be in the same so...

DC is a tough team so if we face, I'll play my best. Though I think top two of each bracket will be in the same so...

Geez did I really have that many typos? Haha ^_^

best of luck to you and your team though :)

we swept Mystery Island! I wish I could say I contributed a lot for the match, but unfortunately, I only managed to get to the computer a few hours ago ( I tend to access the forums from my phone the majority of the time, if you were wondering =P ) and it was mainly for other things. but good job to everyone else! I have Friday and Sunday off in the next few days, so hopefully those will be our toughest match-ups in the next round so that I can contribute!

Hey guys, good job on the sweep against MI! :)
Sad that they had to put a practice team meaning I can't rank up to rank 7 yet :(
I'm only 8 YYB wins away from rank 7 -__-

Awesome job with the sweep guys! It seems like we're off to a very good start this year! (I hope I didn't just jynx us XD)

Shhhh, the Altador cup gods might hear you ;)