Roo Island Support Thread

Good luck Roo Island. If nothing else, at least this match will be colorful. ;)

I think that we let out guard down on SK so we have a dent in MSN. :P All of us are playing heaps of YYB today.

Either that or we just really played (or at least, the MSN people) heaps of MSN. XD

Oh, and cross your fingers that TM doesn't retreat from YYB and focus on the side games again.

Either that or we just really played (or at least, the MSN people) heaps of MSN. XD

Oh, and cross your fingers that TM doesn't retreat from YYB and focus on the side games again.

They won't. I'm on their boards. They are all focusing on YYB. We should easily take side games. It'll be funny if we get a draw. :o :O :O

It would be the funniest moment of the AC for me. xD TM's YYB power is spectacular. I wouldn't be surprised seeing them beat TY in it.

I appreciate the nod of support! We have emerged lately, but I want more time to see if we can really keep it up.

So... whichever gets me the most total net goals? Hmm... I guess since the games last the same amount of time, I should go for higher scores then, and maybe sacrifice some games in the side games. I calculated yesterday that I could get All-Star with 50 YYB equivalents per day. Obviously I don't have time for 50 YYB tonight, but I'll see what I can do.

So... whichever gets me the most total net goals? Hmm... I guess since the games last the same amount of time, I should go for higher scores then, and maybe sacrifice some games in the side games. I calculated yesterday that I could get All-Star with 50 YYB equivalents per day. Obviously I don't have time for 50 YYB tonight, but I'll see what I can do.

I'm not completely sure. I'm just trying to get YYB wins.

I need to play more side games now. Done for YYB today. :P

Yooyuball
Goals Scored 1,924 Goals by Lilo Blumario 877 Goals by Jair Tollet 694 Goals by Fenny Vail 174 Goals by "Squeaky" Tressif 179 Saves by Clutch Billaban 341 Number of Wins 200 Number of Draws 0 Number of Losses 0
Slushie Slinger
Games Played 8 Top Score 330
Make Some Noise
Games Played 26 Top Score 3,876
Shootout Showdown
Games Played 650 Top Score 1,200

I've settled into a pattern of doing 50 games of YYB a day, but I put in some extra today. ;)

Right now, I'm gonna hunker down and see if I can get to All-Star today. I'm coming up on Rank 19 and if I really go for it and max out SOSD with a lot of MSN I can maybe inch it out...otherwise, I'll hit All-Star tomorrow.

Gotta support the team! :)

Whew. I'm on a much-needed break (my poor left hand is cramping). 23 YYB games so far today (my total is 117, so my average before today was less than 10 a day -- and today's are even higher scoring than usual, so more work). I also did 15 SS (2x my usual), 31 MSN (4 shy of my usual, but I play one at the top of every YYB game waiting for the announcers to stop yakking, so I'm not done yet), and... I have absolutely no idea how many SoSd -- I have minimum goals for the others each day, and fill up the rest with SoSd (with YYB in the background). So obviously my SoSd is significantly less than usual, but I'm at 3054 games total right now.

My goal is to do at least 9 more YYB games (to get my MSN up to an even 320 wins), for a total of 32. I should probably hit my goal of 800 SoSd points today with that, but I might play a few more YYB and SoSd. I'll have to see how I feel. Anyway, typing this was a nice break, but it's time to get back to work!

ETA: And I'm done for the night. 36 YYBs total, more than 3 times my average. If every Rooligan did the same, we should be able to do it. 53 SoSd shy of Rank 10; I should hit it tomorrow.

Edited by siniri

Looking at our scores, most Rooligans didn't really take them seriously -- I played 3x as much YYB and 2x as much SS as usual, and if every Rooligan had done similar, our scores should have been higher. Of course now the other teams will take them seriously, so TM will have a tougher time beating anyone else. Maybe I should have sounded the alarm bells on the Neoboards early in the day, but I avoid them, and figured people there would know -- it was pretty obvious looking at their scores that they would be tough. My hand still hurts today, so I'm taking advantage of the bye day to take a break. I'll at least get my NP games in later if it feels better.

You guys really put up a fight! We really had our work cut out for us, but don't lose hope! I like the Roos better than TY and AL so let's work to take them down. ;)

I saw a petpage which recorded RI's Neoboard scores.

Compared to the RI vs MQ match, it looks like you dropped the sides and focused YYB.

YYB: Up 41%

SS: Down 30%

MSN: Down 51% (And you still won!)

SOSD: Down 22% (And you still won!)

That means TM abandoned MSN and SOSD and put the truckload on YYB (especially YYB) and SS. If anyone could get the TM scores for the previous match (before RI) and the score during TM vs. RI, it would be much appreciated. (I can't access Neoboards --- And no, it is not silencing)

Ughggghhhhh. Meridell does not deserve 3rd place -- I think technically HW should have won that bracket, because the most they ever did was draw (with KL), and they defeated Meridell outright. And now Meridell's in a relatively easy bracket (if we were in that bracket, we'd get first, no problem -- though here's hoping Terror Mountain and/or Maraqua crush them), so they're going to "cement" their third place. Meanwhile, KI and RI are both screwed with guaranteed-only-can-get-2nd-place-max again. Assuming we can -- we've got another 2nd place team, two 3rd place teams, and a 4th place team to round out the bracket, sheesh! But assuming we survive bracket 3 intact, we'd better get to either face Altador or get out from under their thumb for bracket 4.

Well, not much we can do about any of the above. Today we've got HW, and let's not forget what they did to Meridell last round. We've got to bring it, in every single game.

[ES, I posted some YYB scores to the Neoboards that day (never having posted scores before), but I played twice as much SS as usual. I don't think looking at scores posted is really that accurate, because the thread I posted in was only being used for YYB scores. The only thing I played less of than usual was SoSd.]

When we share a bracket without Tyrannia or Altador we will find out who truly deserves 3rd place since we got cheated out of 1st or 2nd. It will be epic... but wait are there 4 rounds or 5? i heard there would be 5 but i don't know. lately you guys have been playing like a good team rather than an unbeatable one so i dub thee my new target! :P Oh yea and good job with the victory over Haunted Woods today. We were fortunate to face them before there rise and you guy's dealt with them at there prime (i suppose, who am i to judge), so good job! :thumbsup: