Mystery Island Support Thread!

Welcome one and all! I am happy to see other bright and cheery faces to come around this new Altador Cup season!

Mystery Island is back once again with a harty appetite for FUN!

So let's all join in and keep eachother company while our computers get worn out and our fingers become ached.

Mystery Island for the CUP!

Get Your Game On!

---> mysteryisland_100.png <---

Helpful Links :

¤ Team Stats Page

¤ Our Theme Song

¤ Get Your Stat Counter!

¤ Mystery Island Graphics

This is my second. Last year I was on Moltara's team but I just chose them at random. I didn't really knew what was going on.

This year I'm picking my favorite colors/nature types. So warm tropical it is!

I'm excited to play for a team I actually favor :P

Go MI!

Oh goodness! Forgive for being gone for a good while but I'm back and totally ready to root for the best team EVER! :D

This will be my 6th year with this team and I have never been happier to join Mystery Island ^^

Feel free to also chat on our AC board where all the shenanigans usually happen :P

Oh hezzo Eevee!!! ^_^ Today is our first day, did you hit rank 1 yet? My computer is slow and therefore I'm not at rank 1... but I can try xD

Haha, things aren't going so great are they :sad01_anim: But I'm hoping this is because we're in the bracket of the top teams and we're not going to sink super low! I reached rank 5 today, hoping to get all star but I can feel my dedication waning already ahhh

My dedication will wane after a while. Unfortunately I'm in the middle of a summer course for college, and this class decides my graduation next month. I'm BUSY!

And I also have work slamming down on me lately. I'm doing what I can but I have only made rank one, soon to be rank two. And for some reason the site is uber slow for me today. Anyone else? I'm sad. I would like to go faster but the games are going just too slow. And that's on two different computers I've tried using.

Anyway, good luck guys! I'm hoping to help as much as I can!!

We are really doing bad, it worries me!!!

We must have a small fan base :/ I'm sad about this!!!

Edited by LizyMarie

Well you have to put into consideration that we got 2nd last year so we probably have a lot of new people that are barely playing and not really helping the team xP

I reached rank 9 yesterday and will get rank 10 after finishing my games for today. Plus a lot of the veterans that still chat on the boards are still giving it their all!

I'm still not giving up on this team ^^

Good to know, eevee :) I'm gonna reach rank 5 tonight. Hopefully further if I can manage. I'm crashing through SS as much as possible to make sure I can get good points. I can't play every day because of school. so I haven't exactly gotten through the ranks quickly enough. Last year I only hit rank 10. I aim to hit further if possible >< I've been watching shows on my computer while I'm playing to make sure I can power through it as much as possible :P I'm aiming for all-star this year.

Every bit helps and I loathe Slushie Slinger :P

I promised myself before the cup started to max Shootout Showdown everyday like last year so at least I know my efforts aren't for nothing haha!

Plus hopefully we'll be in a better bracket to get some wins! Good luck reaching All-Star :)

Every bit helps and I loathe Slushie Slinger :P

I promised myself before the cup started to max Shootout Showdown everyday like last year so at least I know my efforts aren't for nothing haha!

Plus hopefully we'll be in a better bracket to get some wins! Good luck reaching All-Star :)

There's a max?! Huh? What would that be? Like the most you can PLAY in one day? The most I played in one day was 800 xD I got motivated.

All the other teams are so scary xD I think I'll just go hide in a corner and spam SoSD for the rest of the events. xD

The max for YYB and SLSL is 301 games in a day while the max for MSN and SOSD is 1201 games in a day.

I didn't max on the first bye day and already felt sad that I messed up my perfect score haha :P

One more rank to all-star woo!

Oh gods! I can't do that many games in one day! Lol.

I am rank 7.. or 8? I forget, I'm busy.

I'm still powering through an online class and my work and my fiance... I'm busy!

But I'm trying. I hope I can hit all-star.

How long do I have, yet? How many days?

With the tab trick, I can max SOSD in about 5 hours plus I distract myself with netflix or watching youtube xD

Here's the schedule according the rules:

5/23-5/23 Tournament pre-event
5/24-5/30 Team sign-ups and practice rounds begin.
5/31-6/28 Tournament play takes place
6/29-6/30 Tiebreaker played (if necessary)
7/1 Y15 Altador Cup champions are announced and the Prize Shop opens.

So hopefully before July the cup will be over and we'll have our winner :laughingsmiley:

It's alright to be busy! I'm still job-hunting so I'm just enjoying my vacation before I get down to business and start saving up money for all these new games and ps4 being announced!

If it makes anyone here feel better, here's the Mystery Island pony I made just for this awesome team! (Made it last year but changed it a little).

mbkas6.jpg

THAT PONY! OH LAWDY THAT PONY! I love MLP a little too much. I didn't even think to use those generators to make a team pony. So cute! :)

I am almost rank 9, and last year I onlny reached 10. So I just hope to make it further than 10. :D Lots of points, as much as I can dish out. I needs points this year.

Gotta love ponies right? :D

It sure was nice finally seeing some greens yesterday! I mainly focused on side games again this year and even though we lost yyb, I was super happy with the side sweep xD

I'm around rank 23 as of now and as much as I love the cup and this team, I'm getting tired of playing SOSD x'D

Hope you guys don't lose motivation! Mystery Island is an awesome team and I joined MI during the first cup. It seems like you guys have the "Runner-up's Curse" like *cough* Shenkuu *cough* a few years ago. Goodluck for the rest of the cup MI! :D

Thank you :)

Yeah, I was hoping we wouldn't get hurt so bad, but it's alright. It happens!

@ Eevee - I have focused on running YYB on off days, score a few and go back to reading or something, let the game play itself. I still win, but I don't have to force energy into it. And then I run SS as much as I can bare, and then SoSD. I'm not a trooper like you :) i am almost rank 10. Not much compared to your amazingness. XD

Our team has been doing well. Maybe it's because I haven't played in about 5 days?

Oh a good note: Today is my last day of class and I'm graduating. It stinks that I had to take my last college course in the same month as the AC.... UGH XD