Shenkuu Ninjas Support Thread

Good day fellow Ninjas.

The start of the cup is right around the corner... so it's discussion time!

Everything Shenkuu related could and should be discussed here! :D

---

Let's all know our fellow ninjas as well!

My name's Joseph and this will be my 3rd year with Shenkuu. With that being said, I joined Shenkuu after the team's glorious days. I do hope... and I do believe that we can finish way better this year tho.

Glad to know I'm not the only one joining Shenkuu :P

This is my first year with Shenkuu. I've been a freeloader in the AC for about 2 years, this is my 3rd year. Go ninjas! Woo! -waves flag-

I wish you all good luck in our match today! (Especially since a former Altadorian Member plays on Shenkuu now)

From Team Altador!

Likewise! Foltaggio has been quite exceptional with Altador. :) Although he did score an own goal with a fire yooyu :)

You guys seem pretty strong this year! Wouldn't mind drawing with you guys at all. Haha! We could be swept though... it's gonna be interesting how the match-up ends.

Yay! More people on Team Shenkuu :D

Let's get back up from the sweep.. we can do this!

Yup! RI has SOTAC, but the all-star group seems to be a little weaker than Altador/Stealth. Let's not underestimate them though. Roo Island has always been a really really good team and we have to play hard if we want to get a result. Go Shenkuu!

EDIT: Guys, don't feel too bad about us being swept. Altador won by a much smaller margin. I believe that we're stronger this year than last. What's important now is to not lose hope and play as much as we can.

EDIT: We got swept again. It was pretty close though. If we didn't spread ourselves too thin across the board we could have won a few games. Nonetheless, we have FL today. Let's make the most of today and sweep them. Go Ninjas!

:O That makes so much sense, I was wondering how Altador was suddenly on the other side of the spectrum

This is a little off-topic, but just to clarify, does anyone know what SOTAC and Stealth actually are? Haha, sorry, I'm sort of a newbie on this stuff

EDIT: Let's sweep Faerieland :D

:O That makes so much sense, I was wondering how Altador was suddenly on the other side of the spectrum

This is a little off-topic, but just to clarify, does anyone know what SOTAC and Stealth actually are? Haha, sorry, I'm sort of a newbie on this stuff

EDIT: Let's sweep Faerieland :D

First of all, don't apologize. :) Don't be afraid to ask when you don't know things. We're here to help. :D

SOTAC and Stealth are two groups of 60+ All-Star players. They join a team and on every occasion, the team they joined either won the cup, or finished in the top tier. If my memory doesn't fail me, SOTAC recently won with Kreludor and Stealth won the year before with Virtupets. Once again if I haven't forgotten, Stealth was started by former members of SOTAC who wanted to create another all-star group.

SOTAC joined Shenkuu as well, but we failed to beat Krawk Island for the championship and after that everything just went downhill for us. Not only did SOTAC leave us the year after, but a bunch of SK's all-stars from the previous years made their own group and joined TM a few cups ago.

(Side note: There's also another group who don't necessarily play the game like everyone else. :D)

I hope that cleared it up for you. If it confuses you, (or if I said something wrong, lol) there's a bunch of write-ups online that could help you understand these all-star groups more. But for now, we should focus on making sure that we get back up on our feet and sweep the fairies! :D

I'm unable to play much this year because I'm not settled in ... I don't have a steady internet connection and I barely come online once every few days .. but I managed to move up to Rank 1 yaaaay lol ... I'll just do what I can for Shenkuu :)

Hey, I was wondering if we should try the focus-on-one-game strategy. Our chances of being swept by RI is very high, and spreading ourselves thin probably wouldn't be smart. I was going to suggest focusing on SoSd, but maybe we should try SS, seeing as it's the bonus game today....?

But in all honesty, I hate SS ^^" It's so time-consuming.. and boring.. and towards the high levels, it gives me anxiety xD

Yup! RI has SOTAC, but the all-star group seems to be a little weaker than Altador/Stealth. Let's not underestimate them though. Roo Island has always been a really really good team and we have to play hard if we want to get a result. Go Shenkuu!

EDIT: Guys, don't feel too bad about us being swept. Altador won by a much smaller margin. I believe that we're stronger this year than last. What's important now is to not lose hope and play as much as we can.

EDIT: We got swept again. It was pretty close though. If we didn't spread ourselves too thin across the board we could have won a few games. Nonetheless, we have FL today. Let's make the most of today and sweep them. Go Ninjas!

Normally SOTAC would beat STEALTH but most SOTAC members already quit due to this is the last year and STEALTH's size was multiplied by three.

Hey, I was wondering if we should try the focus-on-one-game strategy. Our chances of being swept by RI is very high, and spreading ourselves thin probably wouldn't be smart. I was going to suggest focusing on SoSd, but maybe we should try SS, seeing as it's the bonus game today....?

But in all honesty, I hate SS ^^" It's so time-consuming.. and boring.. and towards the high levels, it gives me anxiety xD

Definitely. The last time we met with RI, we didn't lose the side games by a lot. Not sure where to attack RI though. They haven't shown any clear

weaknesses so we might just have to try our luck.

Normally SOTAC would beat STEALTH but most SOTAC members already quit due to this is the last year and STEALTH's size was multiplied by three.

Did those who quit SOTAC join Stealth? Anyway, it seems like we'll have to face you guys again today. TNT's system has been faulty once again. Hope we'll able to win at least a side game though... we might need it to stay ahead of Virtupets. Best of luck roo! :)

Definitely. The last time we met with RI, we didn't lose the side games by a lot. Not sure where to attack RI though. They haven't shown any clear weaknesses so we might just have to try our luck.Did those who left SOTAC join Stealth? Anyway, it seems like we'll have to face you guys again today. TNT's system has been faulty once again. Hope we'll able to win at least a side game though... we might need it to stay ahead of Virtupets. Best of luck roo! :)

I'd say your best bet is SS. SOTAC members max out SoSD all day. :) Just trying to be helpful. :) And I believe that those who left SOTAC joined STEALTH.

I'd say your best bet is SS. SOTAC members max out SoSD all day. :) Just trying to be helpful. :) And I believe that those who left SOTAC joined STEALTH.

Haha thanks for the insider information! XD. Well, I do hope our secret slushie slinger crew from last year is still around... because if not, then we're getting swept again. I'm absolutely horrible at the two other sides.