Shenkuu Ninjas Support Thread

Oh, jeez! I just checked-we are in 6th place right now. I play ALL the games EVERY DAY to help our team. Wahhhhh!!!!!!

I want our team to at least be in the top 4!

lol Finishing in the top 4 would be nice, but very, very, very unlikely lol

How does Top 4 in our current bracket sound? Achievable? (....or not)

Swept by Tyrannia... nothing exciting about that. Although it's interesting to know that we lost by very large/big margins in MSN and SOSD but lost by very small margins in YYB and SS. That makes me wanna rethink about playing just SOSD when playing against powerhouse teams.

I expect a good match! We have unfinished business from a few cups ago... :)

Ha Ha, that's true good luck, maybe it is time for revenge, revenge for AC2

Ha Ha, that's true good luck, maybe it is time for revenge, revenge for AC2

We have been showing signs of power in our last previous match-ups against you guys.... you never know... (Who am I even kidding we'll be lucky to win a side game or two)

...yeah, i'm completely against this whole bracket thing

We'll probably never get to the Top 4 ever again until at least a few more years.

feel bad, man

Yup... It's gonna take time.. but we'll make it back up.

We have been showing signs of power in our last previous match-ups against you guys.... you never know... (Who am I even kidding we'll be lucky to win a side game or two)

Yup... It's gonna take time.. but we'll make it back up.

Naw, you guys wouldn't be lucky to win a side game, it would be likely for you guys to win a side game, maybe..... make some noise. Hey, maybe you guys will win two games (wow that sounds really mean, i'm sorry, let's just say You'll win it all okay :P)

Naw, you guys wouldn't be lucky to win a side game, it would be likely for you guys to win a side game, maybe..... make some noise. Hey, maybe you guys will win two games (wow that sounds really mean, i'm sorry, let's just say You'll win it all okay :P)

Well well well... we did win a side game! Haha. XD

---

We have Virtupets today! SWEEP SWEEP SWEEP! XD

Side-sweep :D Pretty good, considering Virtupets is quite the YYB team.

Although DC today... I'm actually not sure what to expect, looking at how much red they've seen in the past three days

Yeah. Wasn't expecting them to lose by so much to KD. Not sure how we should approach this matchup though.

How ever did we manage to get landed in this bracket?

How do they decide that?

We actually didn't get swept by much today. I'm quite happy with that - if I'm reading the figures right!!

Let's not get disheartened and put on a good show.

For the joy of yooyuball..

.. or side games! :D

How ever did we manage to get landed in this bracket?

How do they decide that?

We actually didn't get swept by much today. I'm quite happy with that - if I'm reading the figures right!!

Let's not get disheartened and put on a good show.

For the joy of yooyuball..

.. or side games! :D

That's the spirit! Let's bounce back from yesterday, shall we?

EDIT: SOSD win.. good enough! :D

That win was all me, I did like 600 SOSD games that day :P

Naww I kid, it was all us Ninja's.

PS. It's me, the sketching ninja.... Send your sketch request in a NM to me, because sometimes when I go to the boards and ask for requests, people just don't know what to tell me. ;)

I'm getting tired of the Slushie Slinger game, but I'm doing it, so our team can rack up some points out there!

I just checked-we're in 4th place now. I don't understand the crazy bracket system (and I'm not the only one that is feeling the frustration out there)...

but I enjoy playing YYB though.

OK, we are still in 4th place! I'm going to play the games during my lunch hour! Good luck everyone!!!

Been playing loads of SOSD lately. Fingers crossed for at least a decent result against the chillers.

:D Thanks to you (and other ninjas, of course) we managed to avoid a sweep!

Although I'm sure I'm not the only one who's shocked about Brightvale breaking Altador's perfect record :O

Edit: Judging by Maraqua's past scores, it looks like their weaker points are YYB and SL; MSN is somewhat half-and-half; and Sosd is their most consistent. I guess I'll be playing a lot of YYB and SL today :3

I got to play yesterday during lunch hour, and playing today. I should finish up tonight with the other games. We are still in 4th place last time I looked today. Go Ninjas! WooHoo!!

Okay...I couldn't find this thread last night, so I have to repost...

Anyway, I find it awful funny how the stat pages go on and on and on about how wonderful the captains are.

Really? My top player is Timu. She currently has 101 goals. Our "illustrious team captain" (Mirsha) is down by forty! (The boys {Antola and Larcy} hardly even come into the picture, at 48 and 54, respectively.)

Does anyone else think it's strange that the captains are so hyped, yet there are other players who are much better at the game?

Also, y'all seem to be much more strategic players than me. My hat's off to you! :cap:

Hmm, well it's quite the opposite for me xD Mirsha is undoubtedly my top scorer and there's no one even close to her. Antola is the nearest, with Larcy close behind. Timu's the one I barely score with :P

Although, I've noticed that Antola's much faster than the rest of team, so that's useful :)

Edit: WOOHOO I just ranked up :D