Shenkuu Ninjas Support Thread

I'm guessing, then (as I suspected before), that it depends on what side and formation you use.

I go right/left and use 2-2, which puts Timu on top and Mirsha (I think) on the bottom. I have no idea how Antola and Larcy are laid out behind, because I'm always too busy driving Timu toward the ball at the tip. (Which is probably the other factor.)

I played the first game my way, the second yours and the third as 3/1.

3/1 is interesting, because it puts Larcy into the fray immediately and my star girl in the back. Definitely upped his goals for that particular game, but I still like 2/2.

I played the first game my way, the second yours and the third as 3/1.

3/1 is interesting, because it puts Larcy into the fray immediately and my star girl in the back. Definitely upped his goals for that particular game, but I still like 2/2.

2/2 is the more balanced formation.

Anddd a Slushie win against MQ.

Good luck today ninjas! :D play hard.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I did well today-played all the game 3x.

Go Go Go ninjas!!!

Ehh, Virtupets again. Am I the only one getting bored of playing them? I mean, we've been bracket buddies since day 1.. :mellow:

Either way, should we concentrate on a side sweep and let them take YYB or break their YYB half-streak?

Haha yeah. We'll have them for one more bracket and then that's it.

For some reason we're still so bad at YYB this year so I guess.. :D

I did well today-played all the game 3x.

Go Go Go ninjas!!!

Nice! Try not spreading yourself too thin though :) It's better to concentrate on one game and play loads of it than all of the games but only a few per game . :D Go Ninjas!

Looks like we beat them in SOSD with a measly 3 points xD and that while I played 27 games of YYB, a game that makes my blood boil

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not use curse words in your posts. Acronyms containing curse words aren't allowed. These have been removed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Oh my Goddess, girl. No, it's not!

I don't have enough patience for too many games of YYB. I may only work two days a week, but that does nothing for my patience!

Oh my Goddess, girl. No, it's not!

I don't have enough patience for too many games of YYB. I may only work two days a week, but that does nothing for my patience!

I play 100 games of YYB per day. ;)

Not at once, of course. I play in half an hour bunches.

It's not so bad if you do that and watch videos/movies/tv shows/anime/whatever at the same time.

Nice results, I thought we would cleanly sweep you guys with ease. Turns out I was wrong :P

The Shenkuu people on the boards were trying to win MSN from you guys. They posted about 40M worth of MSN there last night. ;)

oh my :O I didn't even realise I was cursing! TToTT I've been banned off neopets for cursing once :O a really stupid one too! I said my easter in like 2007 or something was badwordi'mnotallowedtosay awesome :O

Anyways, WOOHOO we won SOSD AND MSN :D Our awesome all-star Ninja left a giant scoredump yesterday on the boards so he must've been playing like ALL day long.

Guess who. ;D

so it turns out TDN have forums. and you guys are here. who'd have thought?

question: are we allowed to talk about it on neo? Different URL is throwing me off. Also the fact that you can put off site stuff in your profile.

You are allowed to safely mention The Daily Neopets on Neopets, but you are not allowed to mention our Forums on the neoboards.

Hope that clears things up :)

So I've been active on TDN way before I was active on the boards, and I'm currently wondering how I didn't realize that you guys were on the boards... even if I chatted (what's the term lol) with y'all in the boards and stuff. Lol

---

Anyway, 3rd place in the bracket! Not too shabby :) Fingers crossed for a good final bracket.

You are allowed to safely mention The Daily Neopets on Neopets, but you are not allowed to mention our Forums on the neoboards.

Hope that clears things up :)

It does! Thank you. :)

HEY suchacutie, it's me the sketching ninja :D

Oops.. I forgot to do a sketch today.. Oh well I'll just make 2 tomorrow!

My mission tomorrow is 20 SLS and 500 MSN :O

You know what, I thought it might be. xD

I'm at a university open day all day. :( So I won't get to play as much. Hope the bracket's good!