Terror Mountain Support Thread

AgJu

Good luck in our game today! Any other year it would have been us two at the top of this bracket with the game to watch, but hey, LD's had its spotlight moment. You guys are the best chance to beat Altador, so hopefully we can tire them out for you :)

well we're certainly going to try our best! Thanks for the nod of support. Your Vonde and Derbi have been giving me heck in YYB today. :P

Edit: Our results against LD were the exact opposite of our results the first we faced them. In Bracket 1, they won everything except MSN. Yesterday, we won everything except MSN. :p

We're up against Faerieland today so let's go for the green!

yeah we got everything thing except msn. But now we're in 7th due to darigan moving up in their bracket.

Somehow it doesn't seem fair that we're jockeying for 7th with the record we have; we're fourth best in the league!

You got me there. Maybe Neopets will change it sometime?

ARE YOU SERIOUS????? All day I was seeing Prytariel's GPG drop and I thought we were in for a bad day, but we put up an 11 against Altador! We lost, but we weren't pushovers! Plus, we stole two games from them!!!!!!!!! Our little squad went up against Altador and took half the games!!!! WAY TO GO TERROR MOUNTAIN!

Only TY has beat AL more than one game other than us!

Roo Island took two games against them as well so we're in elite territory. Our little squad really can be a strong team!

Roo Island took two games against them as well so we're in elite territory. Our little squad really can be a strong team!

Actually, nope! We took SOSD against Altador the first time, but they swept us the second time (the day after we took two games from Tyrannia). They took us seriously, especially the second time, putting up incredible numbers. So you're the only team besides Tyrannia to take more than one game from Altador -- and RI even had two shots at it and couldn't do it. Congrats again!

Actually, nope! We took SOSD against Altador the first time, but they swept us the second time (the day after we took two games from Tyrannia). They took us seriously, especially the second time, putting up incredible numbers. So you're the only team besides Tyrannia to take more than one game from Altador -- and RI even had two shots at it and couldn't do it. Congrats again!

ohhhh that's right. It was TY y'all did that against! Well you guys should be proud too, putting the biggest dent in TY's armor. :)