Terror Mountain Support Thread

AgJu

Welcome, Chillers! Prytariel, Osielle, Minae, Rinok, and Evrem need our help to get them out of the lower-middle of the pack. Let's rally behind our team and crush our opponents with Avalanche Mode! :)

Fellow full-time TM supporter! This is my fifth AC, which makes me a Terror Mountain supporter since 2009. I didn't really play much that first year. The next year I got the bug and managed Rank 8. The last two years I got All-Star and beyond (Rank 29 and 25). This year I'm definitely going for All-Star again because I want my team to succeed! Let's kick some Brightvale butt.

First timer, here. So far, I'm not that great at the games except for Make Some Noise, but I'll be doing my best to contribute a lot of points from it. Good luck, everyone!

Go for it! Terror Mountain could use all the help we can get. Be sure to play your heart out, especially since we're up against Tyrannia today and they are an incredibly strong side-gaming team. :)

He's been scoring plenty of goals for me today. ;)

Although your Loryche and Barmie are no pushovers. :)

There's always hope. We tend to have a good shot at SOSD, since that's our specialty. We've done pretty well in MSN and our SS record is okay. We tend to be a stronger at the sidegames than YYB, but Tyrannia is also a sidegaming titan so they'll give us a run for our money. What we really need to work on though is YYB.

We pulled off an incredible upset on Maraqua yesterday. They took all the sidegames but we got YYB! Let's keep up the good work, Chillers! We have Krawk Island today but we're not out of it. :)

I'm still surprised we beat Maraqua at YYB. Let's pull off another upset on Krawk Island!

Well, the bracket system is based on overall performance and how hard people are working for their teams. It changes periodically throughout the round. Like last round, when we dropped to 6th, I knew Haunted Woods were breaking past us. Something like that.

As for Altador, I expect to see some red on the results for us so I'm prepared for that. I mostly plan on focusing on the side-games today. It distresses me that we're dropping so many when we're supposed to be stronger at the side-games than the main game. I'll still put in some YYB though.

Either way...hope for the best and prepare yourself for the worst. Don't worry about clobbering Altador, just put in as much work as you can so you at least know you did your part (and maybe went up a rank or two :p ).

Good luck in our match today! Altador wishes you the best!

You guys are on a major streak but I'm not backing down. Even if TM sees all red, I'm doing my part!

Hopefully. We've been having an awful run so far, but we can't slow down. Let's try to reverse course by taking down Maraqua.

I'm happy to see you guys getting better, since we changed player a few years ago, we've always been together on the standing, so I hoped you'd get to the top with us...

You had a bad start, but you are getting better, go on TM!

I'm happy to see you guys getting better, since we changed player a few years ago, we've always been together on the standing, so I hoped you'd get to the top with us...

You had a bad start, but you are getting better, go on TM!

Thank you! I certainly hope we can continue from here. Mystery Island has been having the worst run in the tournament so far so let's go for some green. It'll be after them though when we get our real test.

I'm just so pleasantly surprised for our team because A)we beat Maraqua again and B)we got a blowout with 9-5 when we're not known for our skills in YYB. In fact, we're probably one of the weaker teams in the league in that regard. I'm just super proud of us.

Although now I'm wondering...could this be the start of a new rivalry for us? It would make sense....Maraqua is water and we're ice. ;)

Oh and did you guys see Prytariel shoot up to second on the top goal scorers leaderboard? I don't know yet if she's still there right now but yesterday was just an all-around great day for Terror Mountain. :)

she's #1 now? Wow it's been a good two days for Terror Mountain! With her average shooting up, that means more people are playing harder for our team. I just really hope we can carry this momentum through the rest of the tournament....there's still a couple days left in this bracket and three more brackets after this.