Terror Mountain Support Thread

AgJu

I think Terror Mountain is the true underdog in the cup. We always had potential it was just never there. Now though we are starting to show and we have a pretty good bracket now. We already beat Maraqua and we have the potential of beating Meridell.

Please, TM, bring it to this bracket like you brought it against us Rooligans last round -- I'm rooting for you guys to take first place in it! (Don't forget the side games, as great as you guys are at YYB.)

In a manner of speaking, I both like and hate going against Kiko Lake. I like it because it's like playing against a bag of skittles, but KL has delivered some big upsets to TM in the past. We must not rest on our laurels, Chillers!

Prytariel's gotta be the breakout star of this year's tournament.

I think some cheater or all star is with you. That idiot does not deserve 1st scorer. Instead the order is weird, it should always be like this: 1. Elon "The Black Hole" 2. Zo Junior 3. Marsha Grenelik

Therefore I do not think Prytariel is doing good, probably some cheater is with you guys.

How many cheaters are in the AC? I thought all of them were on my team... (/sarcasm)

Good luck in your new bracket, show them what you've got, and don't even listen the haters.

I think some cheater or all star is with you. That idiot does not deserve 1st scorer. Instead the order is weird, it should always be like this: 1. Elon "The Black Hole" 2. Zo Junior 3. Marsha Grenelik

Therefore I do not think Prytariel is doing good, probably some cheater is with you guys.

Blah blah blah...someone else is on top for once and that obviously means cheating is afoot. And he called Prytariel an idiot! Whatever will we do?!?!?!?!?

Nothing. We're gonna sit back, keep working hard, and enjoy our success.

BTW, HW started the tournament terribly but have suddenly made a huge turnaround. Does that mean there are cheaters on HW? I haven't thought so.

Oh and if you keep coming onto this thread trying to pick a fight or something, you WILL be reported. :)

I can see how you'd think someone on our team is cheating because of that, but I think the real reason she's on top is more because she's just so easy to score goals with. Around 90% of my goals come from her at around 9-10 a game. Also, it's kind of hard to score with any of our other players, because except for Osielle, they're really slow.

No that is just my pure opinion. i am sorry for sounding so harsh and mean :( Anyways congrats on your recent sucess

i am really sorry for saying you have cheaters, guess its just skill :)

I can accept that. I personally wouldn't know if there WERE cheaters on our team, but what I DO know is that I have been putting in the work for my team and I'm glad my team is seeing the spotlight. :)

Neo_Ryan: I can see how you'd think someone on our team is cheating because of that, but I think the real reason she's on top is more because she's just so easy to score goals with. Around 90% of my goals come from her at around 9-10 a game. Also, it's kind of hard to score with any of our other players, because except for Osielle, they're really slow.

I dunno. Prytariel is great and yes, it's easy to score goals with her, but my teammates have been scoring lots of goals themselves. This is how it currently shakes down for me, and I still have about 10 games to do for today:

Total Goals: 7,014

Prytariel: 4,822

Rinok Fitel: 635

Evrem Guilako: 854

Osielle Lidel: 703

Prytariel usually gets her 7 goals and such, but the rest are spread around.

Yeah give TM a break. Just cause a underdog comes from the shadows doesn't mean their cheating. It's like if the team isn't good people accuse them of cheating when they are doing good.

Yeah give TM a break. Just cause a underdog comes from the shadows doesn't mean their cheating. It's like if the team isn't good people accuse them of cheating when they are doing good.

HW already apologized for their comment. Calling Prytariel an idiot and accusing us of having cheaters was a bit much, but they apologized.

I think what it might be is that we are slowly gaining a bigger support base and/or this year they've chosen to really pour tons of effort into YYB. We're just glad our team is experiencing some good results.

Yeah, he just may be a bit upset Prytariel is ahead of Zo Juinoir, but as long as he apologizes. yeah our fan base is growing because on the daily neopets TM section it says we have a medium fan base.

http://www.thedailyneopets.com/altador-cup/terror-mountain/

Yeah, he just may be a bit upset Prytariel is ahead of Zo Juinoir, but as long as he apologizes. yeah our fan base is growing because on the daily neopets TM section it says we have a medium fan base.

http://www.thedailyneopets.com/altador-cup/terror-mountain/

I noticed that too. Did we move up? lol. What were we before?

Oh yeah I remember u guys were at Small fan base. Good improvement!

You guys deserve some congrats as well because, like us, you started out terribly and are making a big turnaround. ;)

The stats they have about us were set before the tournament started actually. They even said they wouldn't change it. Hence why Altador is currently predicted to come out 18/18th place. So, the whole medium fan base has been like that. ;)

At least WE'RE not gonna finish in 18th! :D

The stats they have about us were set before the tournament started actually. They even said they wouldn't change it. Hence why Altador is currently predicted to come out 18/18th place. So, the whole medium fan base has been like that. ;)

Yeah but last year it said we had a small fanbase. We also have really good sportsmanship!

The numbers you guy's have been pulling has been scary especially in YYB. We are early in our bracket so why aren't you guy's in front of meridell, a team who can barely fare against legitimately small teams?

The numbers you guy's have been pulling has been scary especially in YYB. We are early in our bracket so why aren't you guy's in front of meridell, a team who can barely fare against legitimately small teams?

I'd assume it's because of our previous record. We didn't do quite as well, to say the least, in the earlier rounds. If we keep pulling impressive results but still don't move up, then i don't know what to tell ya. :/

I'm just worried that the numbers we've started to pull will continue to fuel rumors that we're cheating. I mean, an 11 in Slushie Slinger? 8s-9s across the board?

However, I choose to believe in my team and will continue to put in the work to keep the green in our results.

Yes, but in Round 2, we won against every team in our bracket, and swept or almost swept every t eam (including Meridell), but THEY STILL STAYED IN 1ST! :O

well then i don't know what to tell ya. :/

The only way I can make sense of Meridell's (and KI's, for that matter) final placement in the last round is that TNT counts strength of victory; otherwise, HW and DC should have finished ahead of them (respectively). So if you keep putting up the monster numbers, TM, you should come out ahead in the bracket. If not, I suggest we orchestrate a mutiny on your behalf: TNT's AC staff is fired! Next year's Cup structure will be organized and voted on by the players!

The only way I can make sense of Meridell's (and KI's, for that matter) final placement in the last round is that TNT counts strength of victory; otherwise, HW and DC should have finished ahead of them (respectively). So if you keep putting up the monster numbers, TM, you should come out ahead in the bracket. If not, I suggest we orchestrate a mutiny on your behalf: TNT's AC staff is fired! Next year's Cup structure will be organized and voted on by the players!

Ha, I love it. A mutiny on TM's behalf. :p

Or it could be how much they lost by. DC lost 1 less game than KI, but (if you do the math) on average they lost by more. Both work. The averages for KI are both higher than those of DC. I agree completely with everything else though.