Terror Mountain Support Thread

AgJu

The ninjas really gave us a run for our money in SoSD. Today we have Virtupets so let's see if we can get another sweep.

We aren't doing too well in sosd. That used to be our best now it's our worst. On the bright side yyb is our best that used to be the worst.

We aren't doing too well in sosd. That used to be our best now it's our worst. On the bright side yyb is our best that used to be the worst.

Yeah, our glory days in AC5 seem to be behind us, but we're putting up strong performances across the board now so we'll do better.

Well, today's my last day before I go to Florida for a week and I'll miss the rest of this bracket and all the rest of the next one, however, I might be able to get on the computers in our hotel lobby to check the results and maybe even play a little.

However you can help! And quite ironic that a TM supporter is going to Florida. ;)

Anyway, we'll be around to pick up the slack so do enjoy your trip. :)

Holy moley....lots of big scores yesterday but the most amazing thing is...We got a 13 in YYB. THIRTEEN. We destroyed Virtupets by a score of 13-4. I am speechless!

Holy moley....lots of big scores yesterday but the most amazing thing is...We got a 13 in YYB. THIRTEEN. We destroyed Virtupets by a score of 13-4. I am speechless!

As am i. Where did this sudden burst of strength come from? Well i guess there are a lot of All-star in TM so, Congratulations! (thank goodness it wasn't like that in 1st Bracket) :P

Uh oh, JN looks like their starting to attribute TM's strength to an cheating group.

Quotes JN:

- We start the day with a near sweep for Terror Mountain against Virtupets. Virtupets managed to take Make Some Noise, but Terror Mountain secured all other games. With a massive score of 13 in Yooyuball, it now seems overwhelmingly likely that Terror Mountain is receiving the kind of outside help that has dogged Tyrannia for the majority of the Cup.

Anyway, congrats on the 13-4 smashing of VP! Even TY can't do that.

I am amazed at our success! I don't know if there are cheaters though. How would a person cheat at Yooyuball? You can't get a minimum score, stop, and then send like the other games. You have to play it out,

I don't want to believe that our group is a bunch of cheaters. If we do have some All-Stars working for us, that's great because they put in the time and effort. Cheaters, I dunno,

I am amazed at our success! I don't know if there are cheaters though. How would a person cheat at Yooyuball? You can't get a minimum score, stop, and then send like the other games. You have to play it out,

I don't want to believe that our group is a bunch of cheaters. If we do have some All-Stars working for us, that's great because they put in the time and effort. Cheaters, I dunno,

Well it's not that Terror Mountain are cheaters it is just that people think that there are cheaters helping Terror Mountain.

Well it's not that Terror Mountain are cheaters it is just that people think that there are cheaters helping Terror Mountain.

I understand that it's just speculation. I'm just wondering how those people would think the cheaters are cheating. Is it possible to cheat at YYB?

I understand that it's just speculation. I'm just wondering how those people would think the cheaters are cheating. Is it possible to cheat at YYB?

I don't know how, but i'm pretty sure there is a way to cheat for everything.

I think it's like they can send scores without actually playing the game.

Well, they change the code and they can configure the no. of goals/saves for each team member. (Yes, even the opponents). They just let the bot do the work.

I don't want my team's successes to be tainted. I don't want to look back on this season and think we weren't as strong as we seemed. :(

I just want to believe that my team is special because i know they are.

oh please don't let this be the beginning of the end....please!