Terror Mountain Support Thread

AgJu

Yay good job for Prytariel, such a good captain!

She's the coolest player in the league! ;)

Prytariel was one of the major reasons I settled on Terror Mountain (I almost went with DC or FL when i first started). Aishas are, by far, my favorite Neopets species. To see her succeed so much this year...I mean, she landed on the Top Goal Scorers list a couple years ago (in Virtupets winning season) but I believe this is the first time she's been #1 and she's been sitting at #1 for a number of hours now. Don't it make you a proud TM supporter? :)

Great job on the 9-5 on MQ. :D We'll be facing them today so I hope we can recover MSN.

Good luck, Roos! :)

She's the coolest player in the league! ;)

Prytariel was one of the major reasons I settled on Terror Mountain (I almost went with DC or FL when i first started). Aishas are, by far, my favorite Neopets species. To see her succeed so much this year...I mean, she landed on the Top Goal Scorers list a couple years ago (in Virtupets winning season) but I believe this is the first time she's been #1 and she's been sitting at #1 for a number of hours now. Don't it make you a proud TM supporter? :)

Good luck, Roos! :)

Actually i think we should play some extra YYB since you guys are dominating there.

Finn: You should know we're going to be fighting hard. You guys are the first real test of our new-found strength and we don't want to let this momentum slip through our fingers. :)

Prytariel is still #1 and getting even better. GPG of over 6 now!

Go Prytariel! It's crazy that TM is turning into a YYB powerhouse since we've never been one whatsoever. YYB will be the key to whatever turnaround we can achieve this year.

Congrats on your recent success. I hope I have enough time today to do lots of extra, especially YYB -- RI's going to need every extra bit we can get! You're definitely the first team I've really been worried about whether or not we can beat them in a certain game. Of course I hope we maintain our streak, but here's to hoping we both having super-high scores, even better than Altador's, in every single game!

Congrats on your recent success. I hope I have enough time today to do lots of extra, especially YYB -- RI's going to need every extra bit we can get! You're definitely the first team I've really been worried about whether or not we can beat them in a certain game. Of course I hope we maintain our streak, but here's to hoping we both having super-high scores, even better than Altador's, in every single game!

The only way either of us is going to succeed is if we fight our hardest! I will do no less for my team because I know Roo Island is a tough opponent. :)

The only way either of us is going to succeed is if we fight our hardest! I will do no less for my team because I know Roo Island is a tough opponent. :)

I am actually afraid of losing this match. xD Played heaps on YYB. Sad to fight my #2 team. :(

I am actually afraid of losing this match. xD Played heaps on YYB. Sad to fight my #2 team. :(

I'M afraid of losing this match. Roo Island has always been a strong team and this year they have an All-Star Group working for them.

P.S. Always good to have a TM supporter. Thanks. :)

I'd be scared right now if I was a Roo. Prytariel is currently at 6.1990 GPG which means that we have a lot of people scoring high for our team. Hopefully we can end their YBB 9-game streak.

Now its 6.2182. I think that Roo could get at least 7 points in YYB.

Now its 6.2182. I think that Roo could get at least 7 points in YYB.

It's gonna be a tough one for sure. You guys will be TM's biggest test yet since our emergence two days ago.

Either way, if you win or lose, still a YYB powerhouse.

It's new territory for us, but we'll take it. ;)

I was right to be worried yesterday. My hand hurts from my 3x as many YYB games and 2x as many SS games as usual, but they didn't even make a dent in our score -- apparently most Rooligans didn't take you guys seriously, to our detriment. Congrats on your hard-fought victories.

I bet a lot of teams will be showing you a lot more respect from here on out.

Congratulations on the results guys. Woahwoahwoahwoahwoahwoahwoahwoah. I was thinking that y'all could win Yooyuball, but when I read in TDN's report thing that you won Yooyuball and Slushie Slinger, wow. Congrats! Hopefully you guys can keep the momentum going and maybe upset Tyrannia? (:

I am just ridiculously proud of our team! The last three days we've been putting up some crazy good numbers in YYB and are even starting to take more sidegames! We have never been known for being YYB powerhouses in all the previous tournaments before this one so this new run is mind-blowing...especially since we had a terrible start to this tournament! I mean, we had already beaten Maraqua once and MI was/is having the worst run in the tournament so RI was our biggest test and we beat them. We, a team never before known for our YYB skills, beat a team that has an ALL-STAR GROUP working for it. How awesome is that? It's like us Chillers are working so hard and finally showing that we can be strong and we can be taken seriously and we can earn everyone's respect and I couldn't be more happy for my team. No, OUR team. Terror Mountain, i love you!

Congratz on the win. :) You guys might be able to beat TY. :) But teams will probably put extra effort.

we hope to win! I mean dang...Prytariel's GPG average is edging up to a 6.3. Is that a record or something for a Top Goal Scorer?

Let's go Chillers!

ouch, people are wondering if there are cheaters on Terror Mountain.

blah blah blah. I'm not getting involved in petty drama. I know I'm putting in the work for my team and that's all that matters. ;)

Because it's like...there are people on our team who have been supporting Terror Mountain for years. We've been there when TM was down and we stayed and we fought our hearts out hoping that one day, TM could move out of the middle of the pack. We played all those games of YYB, SS, MSN, SoSD even when our results showed a lot of red. We stuck by our teams and kept on going because we knew Terror Mountain could be something special. We bided our time. Now, we're tasting some of that glory that so many other teams have felt before us. We're feeling the spotlight and our favorite girl, Prytariel, is proving to be tougher than people thought. We've got the eyes of the tournament turning towards us and the underdogs are emerging from the shadows. Time will tell if TM can truly become established powerhouses from here on out, but for now let us have our moment; we've been working for it for a long time.