Altador Cup VIII Begins!

hrtbrk

The 8th annual Altador Cup has begun! Head off to the Colosseum to play a match now!

Stick with TDN for the next 29 days for daily coverage, predictions, interviews and more! Show off your progress with our counters or see how far until your next rank with our Rank Calculator!

broadcasters.jpg

Pass time while playing by hanging out and chatting with fellow players in our chatroom!

Happy playing and let the games begin!

I think this post is automatic.

Anyway, were up against KL and we're with the former champions, title-contender MD, new powerhouse KL, consistently strong DC and 2nd placers MI!

I think this post is automatic.

Anyway, were up against KL and we're with the former champions, title-contender MD, new powerhouse KL, consistently strong DC and 2nd placers MI!

Not automatic! I wrote and posted it lol

Shenkuu is playing Moltara. They usually put up a good fight and we're going to have our work cut out for us in the first match!

I was looking at http://www.neopets.com/~absolutecorruption and I was surprised by the performance of the top 5 Altadorians. They only fall short of well known powerhouses KI and DC. Who knows, they might even take the cup! Stealth joins AL, SOTAC joins RI according to Finn the Human. (the member) RI's top 5 are also doing well.

Hrtbrk: Maybe you wrote it 30 minutes ago and posted at exactly 12:00:00 AM NST to the microsecond.

Super excited for this! I'm going to try and get to at least rank 1 today~ :D I just need another 280ish SOSD games :D

is the staff tournament not on yet? I am still getting the prize shop from last year when I click on that.

Nope, it starts a bit later than the normal AC. It will be announced on the news (and on TDN) when it does start. :D

TNT is so slimy. Of COURSE they put us Kreludorks up against Mystery Island for the first day this year, after us not fighting them last year. But of COURSE they do this as we stare down the barrel of the Winner's Curse against a team that came in second place against us last year. They are so wrong for that. And I have too many things to do today to try my hardest at battling.

Oh well, good luck everyone~!

GAH! I missed a day! I don't know why they started on the 31st of March instead of the 1st June, but hey-ho! I'm with SHENKUU this year again and am going to try my best to help them along!