What Rank are you?

I haven't been able to play as much this year so I'm behind where I was last year by this point. That said, I'm sitting pretty at rank 9 and now that I have some free time I can get up to playing hundreds of games a day. Here's to hitting rank 11 by this time tomorrow.

Rank 6. I'm now ~13k games (of SoSd -- it makes more sense to me to count in the bigger numbers, and it feels better when 1 YYB = 12 vs. 1 SoSd = 1/12) away from All Star, which is doable in just over 16 days if I play 800 per day. So that's what I'm shooting for, for now. I've tried in the past and failed, but I've got some leeway built in, so if I can keep it going for a few days, I can reduce my goal and keep it going, and maybe, just maybe... hit all star for the first time.

My strategy: play 6 SS, 6 YYB, and 36 MSN (playing MSN and SoSd during downtimes in SS and YYB), then start a YYB game, score once, skip to the play screen, play 10-12 SoSd in another tab, then go back to YYB, score again, etc., until I have enough of a lead I can play 20-40 SoSd in between, until YYB ends. Send the score, lather, rinse, and repeat. That way I get an extra 12 SoSd every 3 minutes just for peeking in another tab every 20 seconds or so.

I'm currently at Rank 5. I didn't start participating until a few days ago unfortunately, but now that I'm into it hopefully I'll rank up a lot more quickly.

Me too. I'm also at Rank 5. 39 YYB before rank 6.

I'm still a beginner. I have no idea when I will even be a rank 1! It may take some time-I'm horrible at these games!

Yesterday I got to rank 6 (Yuhu!) and so, I improved my last years record, which was rank 5.

I doubt I'll get to all-star, but I'd like to get at least to rank 13, which was my best year.

I hit Rank 5 today and played almost 150 games of SOSD so I'm pretty close to 6. Will prob. hit it when I wake up tomorrow morning.

I hit rank 7 last night. My goal was to get most of the way to rank 8, but considering I was busy doing real life, I'm glad I got at least halfway to my goal of 800. Today I hope to hit rank 8 and make up some of my slack from yesterday to get back on track, especially since we're facing one of the strongest teams in RI's bracket today.

Yesterday I got to rank 6 (Yuhu!) and so, I improved my last years record, which was rank 5.

I doubt I'll get to all-star, but I'd like to get at least to rank 13, which was my best year.

Well, at least your team will get the gold cup :D

Well, at least your team will get the gold cup :D

Do not say this to my fellow Tyrannians, but I'd like to see Altador winning the cup, really. After so many years I think is time they get their cup!