What Rank are you?

Just hit Rank 12 and All-star is just another rank closer, still so far off though. I'm going to keep playing as much as I can tonight so that ranking up will be easier tomorrow since I need to go to bed early. Then I can do the same thing tomorrow and make it easier to rank up on Thursday since, I wont be home for most of the day..

I'm on Rank 2. It's my first time dedicating myself to the AC, and I thought I'd have the determination to keep going and reach an "impressive" rank.

But when it comes down to it I run out of patience. The constant clicking and manoeuvring got me bored very quickly and I really did have to push myself for a Rank 2. I tried listening to music and albums while playing on-stop but after the album it just felt a made a tiny dent onto the next rank. Sure it's "a bit" each day, but I don't have the collective hours to reach for higher ranks.

I'm content with my Rank 2 though. :) Because I'll certainly keep playing against each team, maybe I'll get to Rank 3 by the end of the AC.

Rank 10! I only played enough to get my NP today (plus extra MSN and SoSd to stave off the boredom from YYB and SS). Now I can take it a little easy tomorrow, since my goals per day assume I don't play any on bye days.

Rank 13. I can't help but feel like I'm slacking off this year, lol. Perhaps I can make it to 14.5 by tomorrow.

Reached Rank 10 earlier this afternoon. I ended up maxing out SoSd, so I was forced to use to MSN and SS to get those last few rank points. I played a few rounds of YYB as well, partly because I was only a few wins away from ranking up both times and partly because I'm a bit OCD and wanted to have a nice even number for my YYB wins.

I've been lucky enough to rank up four times between yesterday and today, but sadly I'm now in the range where I can't just pound away at SoSd to get two ranks.

*sigh*

Rank 11. I even got an extra 59 SoSd equivalents in (I was playing in 15min. sets and finished out the last round since there were only a couple of minutes left on the timer). Now I would only need 676 SoSd's per day (excluding bye days) to reach All Star by the end, though I'm still striving for 800 -- I want to have some leeway in case I have an extra-busy day or just need a break.

I totally stink at these games...BUT...I finally made it to level 1!!

(don't laugh) :P

I totally stink at these games...BUT...I finally made it to level 1!!

(don't laugh) :P

Congrats! It took me to ACIII to get past beginner. I'm really not a fan, either, and it took a long time to get decent, especially at YYB, but now it's not so bad. Eighth time's a charm, for me.