What Rank are you?

Rank 15. It was nice not to have to worry about the scores I was sending; I was able to play 500 SoSd equivalents in less than 45 minutes, by multitasking on YYB and SoSd. Hurt my average goals/game, but I don't really care about that.

I'm about 400 SoSD from rank 17. Hopefully, by the end of the day, I'll be rank 18. :D

I have some ridiculous goal of TDN rank 26, which requires maxing SoSD for the rest of the AC. I'm hoping I'll manage, but I'm going to have to get a bit creative to make it work.

I just hit All-Star! It's so beautiful... also the congratulations sign when you reach All-Star and click on the rank thing, on the main Altador Cup page, is pretty nifty too. After a little break I'll be back to ranking up points for the prize shop and helping my team.

Hit Rank 18 today, the hard way (playing full games of SoSd instead of single-goal games, to help RI bring down Tyrannia). Only barely, so I don't know if I can hit 19 tomorrow, but maybe -- it's Altador, so I need to play a lot. Again.

I'm currently a Rank 12 at the moment, and I should have made it to All-Star already but had some real-life stuff getting in my way. Sorry everyone.

I won't give up becoming All-Star albeit a slow start on my part!