What Rank are you?

Just hit Rank 16 a little while ago. Now I'm working on knocking off the number of matches I'll have to do tomorrow to hit Rank 17.

I try to do about 30 to 40 YYB games a day, because that's all I can tolerate for one day. I alternate between SS, MSN, and SoSd to make up the remaining points.

rank 42 :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion Prime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make sure your posts meet the 7 word minimum. Smilies don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Rank 19! Woohoo! I can't believe I might actually make All Star this year -- and with time to spare (highest rank in the past has been 11, usually much lower). Thanks for the inspiration, fellow Rooligans!

Am I the only one who always plays full game of SoSD instead of one goal? :D

Nope. Perhaps it keeps me from ranking up quite so quickly... But, then again, I'm not motivated to reach All-Star or anything...

I think last year one of the top players reached Rank 50 something. Check out how you are doing :P

http://www.neopets.com/~AbsoluteCorruption

I'm so proud of Metal and wraig being the two Darigans in the Top 10 list. :D

I am currently at Rank 21, only 15 more games of YYB to 22. It's strange to think that I actually had the plan to only reach rank 10, maximum rank 15 if I happen to play more than planned. And now I'm Allstar the 3rd year in a row and according to the absolutecorruption page I would even still be able to reach double Allstar if I played at least 6 hours daily (maxing out SOSD and then adding some YYB). But I don't try that since I surely won't be able to play 6+ hours during the last few days.

Final Rank

Congratulations, you've reached the pinnacle of Altador Cup achievement! You've qualified for the ranking of All-Star, the highest level possible. Your fancy new shield is sure to widely admired.

It will, at least by me! My highest rank previously was 11; usually it's 4-8. I can't wait for the next bye day, but I'll be playing my heart out for the Rooligans for the rest of the Cup.

After too many games of YYB (and even more SoSD), I've finally reached All Star :happydance: Go Team Meridell!

Rank 20 finally. I was starting to get tired, but now I'm motivated to reach my original goal of 22. I'd love to have another bye day (or 2).

I also just reached All-Star. :laughingsmiley:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Some of you guys have got fantastic dedication!

I wish I'd had more time this cup, I've been really busy over the last month, with 5 days I just couldn't play even one game on and many more when I had less than an hour.

I'm on rank 8 now and hoping to reach rank 10 by the end :)

Urgh I'm soooo close to Double All-Star! just three more ranks...as far as this page:

http://www.neopets.com/~absolutecorruption?t=4s

I'm now trying for "#1 TM Player" by the end of the tournament. Wish me luck!