What Rank are you?

Finally hit Rank 20 (Or all star)
Reached it longer than I expected, but this was a really busy month for me, with school ending, having to go on family trips, all was just a hassle. Finally content that I reached All-Star :)

Whew....one more rank to go. It hurts the wrists maxing out MSN. x_x

I'm also on the verge of being top ranked for Terror Mountain on that Absolute Corruption page. I've been working harder than I ever have this year....My previous record was rank 29. :p

I did it! I did it! I finally made Double All-Star and I'm #1 for my team!!!!! AHHH!!

Edit: There's someone else trying to take the top spot but I'm not going down without a fight. ;)

I won't be able to reach All-Star like I'd hoped this year, after taking a very long lull during the halfway point. But I'm happy that I'm at rank 15, poised to get 16 by the end of the cup, which would be the highest rank I've ever obtained! I also plan to break my previous years' sent games records (2 games down, 2 games to go).

I just realized I'm going to miss another whole day, I've had lots of days when I haven't been able to play at all, (8 or so) and about 5 where I've only been able to play a few games, but I'm quite happy with what I've done so far.

The highest I've gotten before is rank 5, and I'm just about to hit rank 9 now, I doubt I'll make 10 but I'm definitely going to try :)

EDIT: I'm done now, I'll leave it at rank 9.

It's 3 in the morning where I am, so I need to stop before I fall asleep on my laptop keyboard again.

I've really enjoyed this cup and seriously hope I have more free time next year.

I've spent a lot of time at university open days and events etc. which won't happen next year, so I'm excited to do this all over again :)

Edited by kurokiwina

Considering the amount of time that I haven't been playing AC games this past week... I think I'm going to settle for Rank 8. This is my first serious AC, so I do see it as an accomplishment.

Considering the amount of time that I haven't been playing AC games this past week... I think I'm going to settle for Rank 8. This is my first serious AC, so I do see it as an accomplishment.

I got rank 8 in my first serious AC too. :)

I'm so close to rank 22 I can taste it. Just need to barrel through 66 more rank points and then I can go back to not suffering through 6+ hours a day on Neopets.

I'm at rank 18 right now. I moved up the last 15 ranks in only the last week. *wipes brow*

EDIT: I was hoping to make it to All Star but I know I won't be able to play 100 YYB games under three hours. Oh well, I'm happy. :)

Edited by Karamazoo

I'm rather pleased with how I've done overall. It was my first Altador Cup ever and I made it to rank 12. My "dream" goal was to make 15, considering I'm working a full-time and a part-time job as well as moving. I could make 13, I guess, but I'm also pretty bored with the games at this point. I can't imagine making All-Star out of sheer time and attention dedication that would require. More power to everyone who got there. Congrats, you guys!

I finally dragged myself into making it to...

drum roll :guitar: close enough

Rank 2!

:hmmph:

Yeah, I tried...

I finished at rank "22." After hitting All-Star, it was hard to play very much, especially since we had so little competition in our final bracket -- and I was burnt out from the previous bracket (having played double to triple what I was used to playing for all 5 days).

Drat, thought it ended tomorrow and was going to hammer through to 17s gold shield today. Oh well, guess I'll have to settle for rank 15 for my first actual play run with AC.

Not sure why I've avoided it the past few years playing, it was actually kinda entertaining. I'll have to be a little more diligent daily next year.

Well... thanks to me slacking, I suppose I'll actually have to settle for rank 7. I've been focusing on other things the past few days... :/ Oh well, I'm still glad I stuck with it as long as I did.