What Rank are you?

Still at beginner. Planning on making it to Rank 1 today. I honestly don't have any super high goals though...

What with war skirmishes, school, and other things going on, I'll be lucky to scrape through with a rank a day. Scratch that, this is more work than I realized. With all I have going on next month, I'll be lucky to get a rank every other day.

Just now got Rank 2! Is All-Star to ambitious? This year I want to get really far and get some of the other more expensive prices. :dance:

Just now got Rank 2! Is All-Star to ambitious? This year I want to get really far and get some of the other more expensive prices. :dance:

Same here! I really want All-Star but don't know if I can do it. I managed to get quite far into rank 2 today but I have exams and go back to school in just over a week.

I'm just going to spend as much time as I can playing the games and see how high I can get.

p.s. go Team KI!!!!

I haven't started playing yet and I have work today so I'm hoping by the end of the night when I get home I can at least somewhat work my way close to rank 2. Good luck everybody!

I'll be tracking my progress in my sig. I don't put in the numbers though until the end of the day, when I've finished play.

I am currently Rank 2 needing 29 more Yooyuball wins for Rank 3. Hopefully I'll get it by today! It's amazing how many people are at Rank 4 and 5 already. It just shows how dedicated we are! Good luck everyone! :D

I am currently Rank 2 needing 29 more Yooyuball wins for Rank 3. Hopefully I'll get it by today! It's amazing how many people are at Rank 4 and 5 already. It just shows how dedicated we are! Good luck everyone! :D

Good Luck to your team today man! We are versing each other!

@Dragon nope. It is by your number of games played

Rank 1 going for 2 by tonight! my goal is rank 5 at least so I can beat my high score!

101577.png

ld.jpg101577_ldpb.gif

I'm rank three already :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check youruser inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review ourrules.