Show Us All Your Altador Cup Customizations!

As you all know, the Altador Cup has begun! Fans are creaming up some noise in the stands, slushies are being ordered like mad to quench the throats of the crazed fans, Players and fans alike are shooting practice goals to sharpen their skills and the various teams from around Neopia are working hard playing Yooyuball to win the 8th Altador Cup. Now you may be wondering how else you could possibly support your awesome team or maybe you just want to share your AC themed customizations? Well look no further, This here board is dedicated to all of you fans of the Altador Cup and all you fans of Customization! Post your awesome AC themed Customizations, ask about what you can add or change, even give details on what your wearing! So post your awesome Altador Cup customizations now! Just remember to be nice to everyone whether they're on your team or not.

5.png

This here is Fownder, my Lupe. As you can see hee is an avid supporter of the Haunted Woods and he may not be Ghost, Mutant, Zombie or even Halloween but, his Spotted color matches nicely with the team's colors.

:D

Bk02eFt.png

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Oooh, these all look nice! I still need to customise my pets for the Cup (they're still in their Obelisk Faction getup XD) My pets all have their own preferences for teams...while I play for Maraqua, 3 on my main support the Haunted Woods instead XD In fact, my Maraqua supporting pets would most likely be on the Maraquan themed side account of mine. Only problem is, very few things look good on Koi!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Alright time to revive this thread for this year's AC customizations.

Here is Stripes getting ready for the games. Nappy is helping to decorate the Ambrosia Shop.

4.png4.png

Decreta is cheering on Faerieland! Eavvy is on her way to the Colosseum to try and sneak in.

4.png4.png

Oh my! I'm glad I saw this post, I had moved all my Altador wearables to my closet in order to customize my Gelert, but then I just forgot about it! :D

Anyways, here he is. It's quite simple, but I like to imagine him as some kind of noble royalty Gelert that is part of the Thieves guild and is also a Hauntie, so he receives very special guests in his mansion! :P

hawgel.png

I've gone with various themes over the years, like all my pets supporting Maraqua one year (Except for my wraith pet that insisted on supporting DC), one pet with Maraqua the others with various other AC related themes (Like general Altador apparel, Slushie Slinger Cafe).

This year, since my UL leaves no doubt that I'm supporting Maraqua, I decided to have a different type of fun and have each pet support a different land.

Maraqua supporter:

4.png

Faerieland supporter:

4.png

Darigan Citadel supporter:

4.png

Terror Mountain supporter:

4.png

Brightvale supporter:

4.png

All proud team Maraqua supporters!

Antidepresseur: Helping with TDN news coverage. (He is totally biased for Maraqua though.)

Jubbie: Cheering from under the sea.

Kaihrou: Was allowed to visit the stadium after a Yooyuball practice and have the chance to meet the team.

Sir_Gemely: Maraqua's team coach. Don't get fooled by his chubby look, he is tough on the team.

Vettetra: Cheering for her favorite team from the lagoon. Also searching for any clues that would help to find Dorina Hals.

4.png4.png
4.png4.png

4.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...