Team Altador !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Angeló

Did that super team of players which I forgot the name of join Team Altador this year ?? honestly I'd be happy to see Altador win their own Cup ...

I believe they did!! STEALTH is the name I think! I would also love to see Altador up in the top spot, I have always liked them!

101577.png

ld.jpg101577_ldpb.gif

I think Stealth joined them this year. [Removed] joined Tyrannia, it seems, as well. I can't remember who SOTAC joined with.

I think Stealth joined them this year. [Removed] joined Tyrannia, it seems, as well. I can't remember who SOTAC joined with.

I think SOTAC Joined Roo Island I think based on Roo's scores and also I've seen somewhere that they joined Roo but I could be wrong!

101577.png

ld.jpg101577_ldpb.gif

Yup. Stealth joined Altador. [Removed] joined Tyrannia and SOTAC joined Roo Island. I've read somewhere that this could be SOTAC's final year?

The interesting thing would be to see which All-Star team is stronger. If I remember correctly, Stealth won with Virtupets and SOTAC's most recent win was with Kreludor. Stealth might be a little stronger this year since Altador is on top of their bracket. It would definitely be awesome if Altador won this year... although I hope that if they do, they wouldn't fall back to the 16-18th spots.

Yeah, I was wondering why Altador was doing so well (they swept VP yesterday and we're playing them again today, booooo). My first thought was that they were on some kind of high-grade steroids because let's get real here, almost every team kicks their butts.

With Stealth on Altador, I wouldn't be surprised if they best their placing record this year. I'd be slightly more surprised if they place anything higher than 10th, though.

Yup. Stealth joined Altador. [Removed] joined Tyrannia and SOTAC joined Roo Island. I've read somewhere that this could be SOTAC's final year?

The interesting thing would be to see which All-Star team is stronger. If I remember correctly, Stealth won with Virtupets and SOTAC's most recent win was with Kreludor. Stealth might be a little stronger this year since Altador is on top of their bracket. It would definitely be awesome if Altador won this year... although I hope that if they do, they wouldn't fall back to the 16-18th spots.

Its SOTAC's final year. They wish to make a team win twice so they chose RI.

Super teams make me scared. :/ It's like those of us who are just normal folk won't have a chance if we aren't on a super team. *sigh*

But I guess it's nice that the super teams move around from team to team so they dont' stay with the same people every year.

I decided to stay loyal to LD this year but I really considered jumping to Altador (not knowing about stealth yet) this year. Good luck you guys, it's cool seeing a former bottom team rise up the ranks. I'll be cheering you on!

I quite excited about our winning streak, and I'm glad it doesn't appear its getting to any of our heads yet. Part of what makes me love Altador is our outstanding sportsmanship!

I am also happy that others are still supportive of our team.

I quite excited about our winning streak, and I'm glad it doesn't appear its getting to any of our heads yet. Part of what makes me love Altador is our outstanding sportsmanship!

I am also happy that others are still supportive of our team.

Tomorrow we will be facing you. I'm certian that both our sweep streaks will end but I think Altador will win the overall match.

Tomorrow we will be facing you. I'm certian that both our sweep streaks will end but I think Altador will win the overall match.

I am uncertain, but it will be interesting to see who comes out on top.

I'm wishing you good luck for tomorrow as well.

Yeah! Altador all the way!

Your sweep streak already ended! But I have my fingers crossed that we will put a red streak on your home page. :king:

• 2 weeks later...

You guys are quiet, Altador! Congrats on the sweep. I had a feeling it might happen; you guys were more motivated just as much as we were by our breaking of Tyrannia, and you were our 3rd tough opponent in a row. We played our best, but it just wasn't enough this time. You guys are the only team that's beaten us in more games than we've beaten them in -- and you've now done it twice! Congrats again. When do you get to face Tyrannia?

You guys are quiet, Altador! Congrats on the sweep. I had a feeling it might happen; you guys were more motivated just as much as we were by our breaking of Tyrannia, and you were our 3rd tough opponent in a row. We played our best, but it just wasn't enough this time. You guys are the only team that's beaten us in more games than we've beaten them in -- and you've now done it twice! Congrats again. When do you get to face Tyrannia?

If you guys are facing Kiko Lake, then Altador is facing Tyrannia because Krawk Island has Meridell.