• Less than 1 million NP
    • 1 - 5 million NP
    • 5 - 10 million NP
    • 10 - 20 million NP
    • 20 - 30 million NP
    • 30 - 40 million NP
    • 40 - 50 million NP
    • Over 50 million NP

Make a rough estimate of how much NP you would be worth if you were to sell all your stocks, inventory, clothes, furniture, cash in all your plot prize points etc. at current market prizes. Add that to your current bank balance and vote!

I have always wondered what kind of buying power the average Neopian has. :D

Sounds fun, but that's a ton of calculating. I'm making the ballparkiest of ballpark estimates.

Sounds fun, but that's a ton of calculating. I'm making the ballparkiest of ballpark estimates.

Same here.

I always figured I was the Neopian equivalent of middle class. I'm just rich enough to afford most of the things I want but I'll never be able to hold a candle to the wealth of the richest Neopians.

For everyone worth over 50 million, I'd be curious to know by how much. 100 million? 500 million? Are there people out there who have hit a billion?

Not by that much for me, I'll tell you that :P My battle set is close to 50 mil; add that to my stocks and a few items in my SDB, and I'm worth over 50 mil. I'd have a lot more in my bank account, but I've spent a lot of money on books lately, and now that I've read them, I can't tack them on.

No disrespect, but for someone with a 50 million NP battle set, your battle pet is not that well trained :rolleyes_anim:

Your kidding right? Her BD pet stats are:

- Battledome Stats -

Hit Points: 495 / 495

Strength: ULTIMATE (520)

Defence: ULTIMATE (360)

Movement:LEGENDARY (149)

Intelligence:ULTIMATE GENIUS (3117)

It's something I've always meant to do - work out how much I'm worth - but I doubt I'll ever do it. I have 11 years of 'junk' in my SDB - prob a few million or so sitting there doing nothing :o

Would take days to work out how much it was all worth, and for the more expensive items its very variable anyway...

Your kidding right? Her BD pet stats are:

- Battledome Stats -

Hit Points: 495 / 495

Strength: ULTIMATE (520)

Defence: ULTIMATE (360)

Movement:LEGENDARY (149)

Intelligence:ULTIMATE GENIUS (3117)

Myeah, exactly. I mean, it's fantastic, but for someone who has 50 million to spend on items I would expect much higher stats :P My pet is not that far off from this in total stats and I am not even close to a 50 mil set ;)

Myeah, exactly. I mean, it's fantastic, but for someone who has 50 million to spend on items I would expect much higher stats :P My pet is not that far off from this in total stats and I am not even close to a 50 mil set ;)

50 mil BD set is like 2 Angrams, G-Bomb, Hubrid Nox, H4k, and BHD.

So then what is more useful in the new Battledome? Uber items or high stats?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts on topic. This board wishes to discuss how much NP people have/have spent. Feel free to use the Battlepedia board to discuss such topics.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

So then what is more useful in the new Battledome? Uber items or high stats?

There is a batance point between both depending on your stats. That is, if you want to really go picky with Damage vs. NP efficiency ratio.

i think my worth is slightly more than 50M. Millions is really nothing these days. You can make 150k a day just by leaving Habitarium on 24/7. The effort is really minimal.

Most of my NP is tied on stocks and codestone hoards. The rest is in the bank. I'd say around ~13 million. I hate Habi as I believe it causes extreme inflation.

With paint job 15 million.

I'm placing myself in the 20-30 mil range, but I can't really get an accurate reading because I have 21 painted pets, two lab rays, a LOT of expensive clothes and items, my pets have read a large number of books, eaten many gourmet foods, I have multiple very expensive avatars, ect. And even if I went through and calculated it all, it wouldn't be a proper representation because the more accurate calculation would involve how much the PB, ray, ect were wort when I got them (either as a gift, from a prize shop, or just both).

Suffice to say that being on the site for 7 years and being generally active the entire time puts your net worth rather high, even if most of it's located in paint jobs. (and really those are one of the biggest things that make you look fancy and rich to the casual browser)

Now that I think about it, this topic is probably just a ploy to figure out the best people to kidnap and hold for ransom. :P

Now that I think about it, this topic is probably just a ploy to figure out the best people to kidnap and hold for ransom. :P

Shhhhh :P

Also, it's not about the money invested in your pet. Just the maximum amount op NP you could come up with right now if you were to sell everything. Because if you count everything you have ever spent, the number would be far, far greater. Also, I am in the 30-40 million range. Having 30 mil (or 10,000 NP interest a day) is my main goal now. It is true that getting a million NP is far easier than it was a decade ago.

If pets don't count and we're only counting wearables and other items, and well, things you can actually sell. Probably only 1-2 mil. Not much at all. If we're counting pets, too, it would be just a bit more than that.

They would account in net-worth of account.

If you are not planning to use it, it's included. But if you use it, don't include it as it cannot be liquidated.

But why...I mean people spend hundreds of millions on them, not me, but still. No credit to them?

I don't think anyone's trying to devalue stamps and other collectibles.. it's just that the original poster made it rather clear that they want to know how much a person would be worth if they sold everything they could from their account right now. Meaning that anything that can't be removed from an album wouldn't be included.