How much do you hate Slushie Showdown?

I actually don't mind SS... but I dont like that you have to get a high score to really make it count for your team... I ... don't exactly do well enough for that. I get low scores but am trying really hard to put through scores because we are getting points.

That is not a bad idea to just get the bare minimum of points (300) for it to count. But I find just grinding SS or MSN is still faster in the long run.

Arguably, you can play 12 rounds of either quicker than one game of Yooyuball, except you will be going insane pretty quickly.

It's a wash whether I play YYB or SS, in terms of time and YYB equivalents. I play 4 MSN or 4-6 SoSd after starting SS, then I go feed the crowds by rows (starting in the back), collecting glasses as needed. Once I've cleared the room (leaving the slinger to wait for the empty glasses of the last row, usually the back row), I go play 4 more MSN, then return and clear again. Then I can usually play another set or two of 2-3 SoSd between turns, and then send as soon as it hits 300. It makes it kind of fun to be running around like crazy.

I do something similar in YYB: during the pauses on the initial game start-up screens and after every goal (during the tiny pause before "press space to continue" appears), I play one game of SoSd. Really, SoSd by itself is fastest, except when it hangs sending scores.

I hate it with the fire of a thousand suns. I hate it so much that, until today, I haven't touched it. And even trying to suffer through it for the sake of my team, I only got through 8 games. I only plan to play it on days when it has bonus points and as you can see, I won't do much. I think part of my loathing comes from the fact that the very first year I participated in the AC, I mostly played SLSL.

It's a wash whether I play YYB or SS, in terms of time and YYB equivalents. I play 4 MSN or 4-6 SoSd after starting SS, then I go feed the crowds by rows (starting in the back), collecting glasses as needed. Once I've cleared the room (leaving the slinger to wait for the empty glasses of the last row, usually the back row), I go play 4 more MSN, then return and clear again. Then I can usually play another set or two of 2-3 SoSd between turns, and then send as soon as it hits 300. It makes it kind of fun to be running around like crazy.

I do something similar in YYB: during the pauses on the initial game start-up screens and after every goal (during the tiny pause before "press space to continue" appears), I play one game of SoSd. Really, SoSd by itself is fastest, except when it hangs sending scores.

Thats exactly what I do! xD Us Roo's think alike.

I just played it once and dont want to play it again for another 10 days. UGHH its SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO long and draw out and BORING.

Oh and Neomancer its Slushie Slinger, Not Slushie Showdown :P

I do the exact same thing except for the part where MAAAKKEEE SOMMEE NOIIIISEEEE comes in. XD

Thats exactly what I do! xD Us Roo's think alike.

/brofist. Well, maybe Roos and former Roos... like AC1 and AC2 roos? XD. Oh wait... RISKers think alike. Shenkroos.. Haha. :D

I do the exact same thing except for the part where MAAAKKEEE SOMMEE NOIIIISEEEE comes in. XD

/brofist. Well, maybe Roos and former Roos... like AC1 and AC2 roos? XD. Oh wait... RISKers think alike. Shenkroos.. Haha. :D

xD We were bracket buddies last year too. :O I actually like MSN. Good for people with Arthritis. (not that i have)

I play SS quite a bit (at least in this company haha). I try my hardest to get over the 600 point range each time, and 700 when I haven't made any stupid mistakes. I've gotten a max score of 717 during this cup and my record highest is 728. Last year I sent 200 SS scores and I plan to beat it this year.

I'm actually kind of getting into it this year. Last year I only had like 33 games the whole season and I'm already approaching 100 this year.

I still haven't found any love for SS... I hated it the very first time I played in the AC and I still hate it. might be because it reminds me too much of my job LOL! but really, I've only played 3 games so far and that was just to break up the monotony of YYB for a little bit!

lol....i think i'm the only one that actually likes Slushie Slinger. :p

I like slushie slinger, but not for playing a lot, I use it to relax after some YYB games, and while I'm playing SOSD. I think it lasts too long, in my opinion, considering the number of points given to rank

lol....i think i'm the only one that actually likes Slushie Slinger. :P

Nope, I like it too. It reminds me of an old Atari game, except that you could run down a row to collect glasses instead of having to wait for them to come to you. The game I loathe with the burning of a thousand suns is YYB. Especially new YYB.

I'm OK with SS.....I mean I'm good (though I'm good at pretty much any of the games), but, I'd rather play YYB. I'd rather play SS instead of MSN though, because MSN has made my computer crash in the past. :/ In fact I don't really care for the side games very much as a whole, the only side game I'm into playing is SOSD because of how quick it goes. And YYB by far, being the main event, and it's where the action is.