What's the most interesting gallery you've seen?

anit0523

I've never had a gallery and got bored the few times I tried to start one, but I have to admire some of the work people put into their galleries I've seen out there. This is especially true for ones that I find incredibly unique and neat. For example, recently I saw a gallery full of things that fly. It had kites and toys and all kinds of flying things. Your mileage may vary in regards to how interesting that is, but I would never have thought of it myself.

There are tons of plushie galleries and book galleries and similar "standard item type" galleries. What's the most unique/interesting gallery themes you've seen? Alternatively, talk about your gallery or your idea for an interesting gallery.

The most interesting gallery I've seen is an Angry Gallery by someone in my guild full of neopoint and NC items. It won spotlight and it's extremely organised.. that's what I like to look at, being a fan of dark items/things myself. :)

Yes! Aly's Angry Assortment is super fantastic. She's just got an awesome theme to her neopia life in general, all of her pets are great too and she's a super fun person. Definitely one of the best galleries I've seen.

There is a user named whenlife and they send people the item "lemon." They sent one our staff members the item and she sent him back lemonade.

There was like 100 lemons in this guys gallery and 1 lemonade in it (from our fabulous staff member)... so everyone else just sent the lemon back to whenlife hahaha

I thought it was brilliant and amazing.

One of my fav galleries. Now this user has a bunch of other lemon items in it - which other users sent him in return.

There is a user named whenlife and they send people the item "lemon." They sent one our staff members the item and she sent him back lemonade.

There was like 100 lemons in this guys gallery and 1 lemonade in it (from our fabulous staff member)... so everyone else just sent the lemon back to whenlife hahaha

One of my fav galleries. Now this user has a bunch of other lemon items in it - which other users sent him in return.

That is so friggin' cool! I am dying over that idea. Brilliance.

That made me giggle so hard! :D I love seeing how creative people are. :)

The best gallery I've seen is an Invisible Gallery. Lots of items with all the same image: a blank, white square. All the text was also #ffffff so highlighting was necessary to view what the items were. I found the creativity in the layout of the gallery. It won Spotlight but I haven't been able to find it!

The best gallery I've seen is an Invisible Gallery. Lots of items with all the same image: a blank, white square. All the text was also #ffffff so highlighting was necessary to view what the items were. I found the creativity in the layout of the gallery. It won Spotlight but I haven't been able to find it!

Ah yes, I remember that one! http://www.neopets.com/gallery.phtml?place=499

Such a cool idea, and the layout is fantastic! They definitely deserved a win. :D