Mid-cup shifts

Has the team that you're rooting for to win the cup changed? It has for me. I'm totally hoping for TY to lose against Altador and for Altador to win the cup. Nothing against you dedicated Tyrannians, but...and no it's not just because you have Neo[Removed]. It's because you have them bumping up your scores a ridiculous amount and some of your members are being terrible about it on the boards. I know ya'll didn't ask for them, but to deny their presence and then shove your wins in everyone's faces has made me start to root for your downfall.

(yea. I know not all of you are being jerks, but it doesn't make me feel any better those members who are terrible)

Anywho, time to break my fingers maxing out SOSD.

Well, KI got swept maybe that is our Mid-cup downfall, like when Darigan Citadel faced Virtupets for the first time. Other-wise i see no shifts hope we can hang on and take 3rd in this years 'Lame Altador Cup to get back at powerhouses'. :P (i'm not hating on anyone)

Has the team that you're rooting for to win the cup changed? It has for me. I'm totally hoping for TY to lose against Altador and for Altador to win the cup. Nothing against you dedicated Tyrannians, but...and no it's not just because you have Neo[Removed]. It's because you have them bumping up your scores a ridiculous amount and some of your members are being terrible about it on the boards. I know ya'll didn't ask for them, but to deny their presence and then shove your wins in everyone's faces has made me start to root for your downfall.

(yea. I know not all of you are being jerks, but it doesn't make me feel any better those members who are terrible)

Anywho, time to break my fingers maxing out SOSD.

Since when are we shoving our wins in everyone's faces? Last year they were with MD and I don't remember so much drama about it.

Yes we might (and I will keep saying might until someone proves that [Removed] is with us) have that team with us, but I'm telling you something else. TY supporters have doubled this year. I've never seen so many people on the boards.

imagine what would happen if next year they decide to join KD? Would you like to have people saying, yeah I wish they lose, because a team of cheaters is with them. They don't deserve to win.

We have not choose it, we don't know how much of it is because our playing, and how much is because [Removed] playing.

Also mentioning that in AC VI we endended 6th, and previous years 8th, which is not like "coming from the bottom to get to the top"

No, my team has not changed. Roo Island all the way, to prove that no matter how much the bracket system sucks, a team can overcome it. Let's hope we can face some of the other strong teams (including Altador) soon so we can show just how strong we are. I won't mind if Altador wins the Cup, because they are very strong, but only if we get a fair match against them.

I wish TNT could recognize cheating in the AC, freeze accounts doing it, and remove their results from their team's. I suppose you could report individual users whom you think are cheating, but with TNT's "prove your innocence" policy, that could get a lot of hard-working All Stars frozen, and by the time they get their accounts back, the Cup would probably be over.

Although I'm supporting Shenkuu, I think Tyrannia will win the cup unless one of the following happens:

1) TNT freezes those who are part of the "group".
2) They lose steam.
3) Altador proves to be better.
4) Everyone will realize that Tyrannia is definitely beatable in YYB.

Rooting for Altador though. But as things are right now, I think Tyrannia will win the cup.

Well, I'm always rooting for Terror Mountain first and foremost and I like Moltara.

But as for teams that actually COULD win this year, I like Roo Island and Meridell. I have a feeling that Tyrannia's gonna win though because Altador's margin for wins is shrinking while Tyrannia's are staying the same.

I'll always root for my team, Moltara, but for teams that could actually win...I'm rooting for Roo Island. I think Tyrannia will win though unless TNT did something about [Removed].

I'll always root for my team, Moltara, but for teams that could actually win...I'm rooting for Roo Island. I think Tyrannia will win though unless TNT did something about [Removed].

I think Tyrannia CAN be beaten because if you look at their records, the only really lopsided area is MSN. Their scores elsewhere are a bit closer than their current streak would have one believe. It'll take a concentrated effort and won't be easy, but I think it is possible to beat Tyrannia. Though overall, I still think they're going to win.

Since when are we shoving our wins in everyone's faces? Last year they were with MD and I don't remember so much drama about it.

Yes we might (and I will keep saying might until someone proves that [Removed] is with us) have that team with us, but I'm telling you something else. TY supporters have doubled this year. I've never seen so many people on the boards.

imagine what would happen if next year they decide to join KD? Would you like to have people saying, yeah I wish they lose, because a team of cheaters is with them. They don't deserve to win.

We have not choose it, we don't know how much of it is because our playing, and how much is because [Removed] playing.

Also mentioning that in AC VI we endended 6th, and previous years 8th, which is not like "coming from the bottom to get to the top"

There was a ton of drama about the [Removed] being on MD last year. There is always a ton of drama surrounding the [Removed] because unlike other ASGs, Neo[Removed] is suspected to get their wins through fishy means. Perhaps the drama wasn't noticed as much because people were also busy complaining about the terrible bracket system and MD didn't win every game by huge margins against even the strongest teams. And I was talking about people on the neoboards who would lash out at people who criticized TY and deny the fact that Neo[Removed] is with them and the turn around and shove their winstreak in everyone's face because that has been happening on the boards. but whatever. I'm not here to argue. If the [Removed] joined KD next year I would hate it and root for another team to win because I wouldn't want to win because of cheaters. I also wouldn't deny their presence on my team if it was fairly obvious that they were there.

Also, I did acknowledge the dedicated TY members in my comment because I know this must suck for them.

I can see AL, and TY winning. With some luck RI might take gold if the cheaters are iced on TY and if AL losing power.

AL kind of IS losing a little power because their margins-of-victory are shrinking.

I'm on team Tyrannia this year as well. I don't usually have a fixed team, I pick whichever interests me that year, team Tyrannia seemed interesting due to the recent war.

I've previously never heard of stealth / sotac / [Removed], and I can't be bothered with the drama on neoboards. I can understand that people hate Tyrannia cos '[Removed]' is on it though. If I weren't on Tyrannia I would probably be mad about this, but I've been pretty oblivious to Altador Cup drama, prior to reading the stuff on tdnforums. =P

I still hope for Tyrannia to win though, cos this is the first time I've been playing this hard...

They are. Though AL could beat TY in YYB and SoSD at ease.

let's hope, otherwise no one is taking TY down. I would hope TM could, but we need more time to see if this new momentum really holds.

It was fun being bracket buddies with MT back in AC V when I joined Altador.

Everywhere I look, people are loathing TY and wishing us lose. This is getting depressing. Maybe that's a sign I should stop reading altador cup forum?

Scold your teammates. lol

Well there's nothing we can do with the bad attitudes on the TY board, so just play YYB.