What could I get for a White Quiggle?

azurazebra

So, I have a white Quiggle on a side. I was wondering, what could I trade him for? These are my ULTIMATE dreamies, i dont know much about PB worth so I just want to know if my dreamies could be acheivable:

Any Poogle (Purple, maybe)

Coconut Jub (probably not!)

Desert Aisha (probably not!)

Pink Lenny

Rainbow Lenny (probably not)

Striped Meerca (I dunno!!!)

Any Kiko (Brown preferred)

Could I get any of my dreamies for a white Quiggle? Thanks!!

From what I've seen, you have a chance at some of them, the more basic ones. Forget about the Coconut JubJub, or the Desert Aisha. In this case, although the White PB costs two million, Quiggles are not that popular, actually they are not popular at all. So you'd have most luck with the Striped Meerca, or if the stars have aligned magnificently, the Poogle and the Kiko. Poogle more likely. But safest would be the Meerca, really. You'd still have to find somebody who wants a White Quiggle, though, so that might take time....

Hehe, thanks! I'm waiting till I can adopt most painted pets anyway, My account isnt old enough yet butttt its nice to plan ahead! :D

Shame, Quiggls are cute! I *knew* that the Desert Aisha and Coconut Jub were not gonna happen but I thought 'what the heck, might as well list them anyway. They're my ultimate dreamies *slobbers*

Striped Meercas are adorable, so raccoonish :D I do have a soft spot for kikos/poogles but Kikos day is soon (July) so I'll probably just create one and save up for a brown brush.

I did not know you were allowed to trade Neopets.

But a White Quiggle would be 'worth' about 2 million NP, the same price as a White Paint Brush.

You CANNOT trade pets for neopoints. It is against the rules, and a freezable offense. The OP is inquiring about a pet for pet trade.

Depending on the name, you might be able to get something decent back, as long as you don't mind your pet getting zapped/painted/morphed after it's traded. A good name, regardless of the colour or species, can have a high trade value. There are a couple of petpages with great guides for pet trading.

My favourites are x__loveable and flanquer

Also, here's another resource. If you're interested in just achieving your dream pets, whether or not through trading, you could check out this website that lists Neopets that are "stuck" in the pound: lost.quiggle.org

Of particular interest would be these pages:

Poogles-- http://lost.quiggle.org/neopets/poogle

Kikos-- http://lost.quiggle.org/neopets/kiko

Good luck finding your dream pets!

"You have given Red Poogle Morphing Potion to User 'azurazebra'. Click the button below to continue."

"You have given Striped Paint Brush to User 'azurazebra'. Click the button below to continue."

Good luck obtaining your dreamies! It's a long process, but it's worth it in the end :)