Which faction are you siding with for the 5th round?

Clumsy rockyroad1

Which Faction will you join in the 5th round?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. What faction will you join for the 5th round?

• Awakened
    • Sway
    • Seekers
    • Undecided
    • Not joining
    • What?! There was a war?

Which faction are you siding with in the 5th round?

The choices are: Sway, Seekers and Awakened.

I expect the mass vote to Awakened this time. Sorry Seekers.

Are there seriously anyone joining teams other than awaken this time? Except, of course, the hardcore fans and people who have no idea what this is all about. The vote on neoboard is 100% awaken!

I would love the chance to get the Sway avvie and theme.. but I don't think that's going to happen this round!

The awakened will probably have better avatar and theme compared to seekers, and everyone is lumping into awakened, so..

Pretty easy choice for me this time around :)

At last it looks like Awakened are going to win, the site theme and avatar should be awsome!!!

They have been my favourites throughout but it seemed pointless going with them last time when Brutes were so strong...this time looking at different forums etc Awakened are IMHO going to win easily

yay!

I've only been lucky enough to get the Sway and Brutes avatar, so I'm definitely going with the majority this round and siding with the Awakened. The avatar and site theme will be too awesome. Also excited to see the next set of boons.

I suppose I'll be joining the Awakened this time. If I had my druthers, I'd be joining the Seekers, but I'd rather get the avatar/theme/boon. I think the Professor would approve.

As long as they're in it next time, I think the Seekers will finally get their chance -- and then things will get more interesting (though I suspect Sway and Thieves will be the first two to repeat, if they're in it).

I suppose I'll be joining the Awakened this time. If I had my druthers, I'd be joining the Seekers, but I'd rather get the avatar/theme/boon. I think the Professor would approve.

As long as they're in it next time, I think the Seekers will finally get their chance -- and then things will get more interesting (though I suspect Sway and Thieves will be the first two to repeat, if they're in it).

I agree, Sway or Thieves will win, and it will confirm if the boons are specific to factions (e.g. quest refresh and stocks always given to Sway). If it's true, then I predict Sway sweeping everything forever unless they're not a choice, in which case Thieves or Order will win.

Finally time for the awakened's turn to win this! Super excited for the avatar/theme, will be fighting super hard to win this one even though lots of people are choosing awakened.

Also can't wait until all the factions win to see what happens next..

Like everyone else, I suppose I will be joining the Awakened. Can't say I was a really big fan of this team but I'm following the masses to get that avvie. I'm kind of surprised that the Seekers didn't have more of a following this time around but I suppose everyone wants to work together for the avatar. I also can't wait to see who will really win when all the avatars/site themes have been released.

UGH I didn't even THINK about an avatar. I just went with Sway because I like them. CRAPOLA MOONS! xD

Good luck everyone else :P

I'm following the masses again, and went with the Awakened. I can't wait to finally have all of the avatars and site themes, and just be able to join for fun.

Same here! Don't get me wrong, I like having the boons each time, but it would be nice for it to be a little more random, and not to know for sure if my team will win or not. :P

Awakened! I've only guessed right once. I preferred being loyal to the Order instead of seeing what public opinion was. xD It was a bad decision. Now I get to be loyal and follow the masses. :D