My Magnificent Plan!

EchoEternal

So, I have completed a FFQ but not used the fountain yet.

My plan is as follows:

Use a Buzz Transmogrification Potion on a pet

Use the FFQ to paint that pet Plushie

Enter that pet in a few Beauty Contests

Use a Mysterious Swirly Potion to turn the Plushie Buzz into a limited edition species Plushie pet

So these are my possible results:

3.png3.png3.png3.png3.png3.png3.png3.png

My question is which pet I should use, since I'd like to end up with something desirable.

Which name is the best for a limited edition plushie?

1. Irisla
  2. Okak
  3. Jidare
  4. Something I pull off an untaken names page

Or should I trade one of my current pets for a better named one?

I like the name Jidare :) it sounds nice and I think it would look good on any of the pets shown above.

It sounds like a male or female name, which is good since some might think it is a male on some of the pets above or some might think it is a female on some of the pets above, when you are just looking at them.

Congrats by the way on the FFQ :) lucky!

Thanks, Nadle. As I'm sure you guessed, I don't have the trans or buzzin' avatars, so I'm getting two avvies out of this.

Alright, two votes for Jidare. Ironically, Okak and Irisla are already limited edition. I hope I don't end up with a plushie Jetsam; I don't like how they look.

Also, if anyone is trying to unload a Buzz trans or mysterious swirly potion, I am very much interested. :happydance:

I'm not much of one for trading, but do what you feel is best! Out of the names you've got there, I like Irisla the best =)

Another option would be to check The Lost and Pound listings. I've spent hours browsing pages and it's definitely paid off! Most of my pets were found there and sometimes I'm still amazed at how perfectly they fit! Like Aeryielle, or Arsonistial, or Starback, who are all part of my Elemental Quartet =)

And sidenote... that Plushie Tonu just looks so squeezable! I wanna squish it!!

I've never traded pets before, though I've given a few labbies away. I'll only trade this pet away if I really don't care for the species/colour combination, since other people seem to like plushie quite a lot.

I think I will either use Jidare, or a pound pet. Tricall the Elephante is looking like a nice choice. Jidare has an aged (zapped) Huggy, though...choices, choices...

I just painted a buzz plushie today and that sounds a lot like the plan I have in mind, except I didn't even think about the BC!

Jetsam is the one I'm least hoping to get too, is there one species in particular you're hoping for?

...and go with Jidare! I think it's much better than a lot of the names you can find in the pound.

Pretty much anything except the Jetsam or Kiko would be okay. I don't know if I'd keep a plushie Hissi, though. One of my permanent pets is a Hissi, and I'm not sure I want a second.

Alright, it's time to see what Jidare (currently a yellow Nimmo) turns into!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.