What Trophy Do You Want The Most?

micheee

There are tons of different trophies you can get on Neopets! From playing games to completing quests to participating in site events! There are many to choose from but they aren't all the easiest to achieve!

For me, when it comes to gaming I would really like to get the Kookia Trophy I love playing this game and it would be an accomplishment to get the gold trophy!

1189_1.png

I am also trying to achieve the Illusen and Jhudora Quests trophies because I enjoy doing the quests and getting the trophies would be another couple to add to my cabinet!

160_1.png126_1.png

And lastly, as the Altador Cup is occurring right now, I would really like to get a first place trophy or hopefully a podium spot trophy!

trophy_altcup09_1.gif

So, I've told you what trophies I most desire and why, know you tell me yours! I'm interested to see what others most wanted trophies are, and maybe we can help each other out with tips on how to achieve some of our goals! :)

Honestly I want gold in both Hannah and the Pirate Caves and Hannah and the Ice Caves. Inspiration for my username :) And I just kind of love Hannah overall (except for the newer games featuring her) so I want to get those two! I already have the avatar from a long time ago, but who knows if I'll ever get those two trophies...

And a really unrealistic dream is to have all the gold trophies possible! Mwahaha....

Any trophy is welcome, of course, but currently the one I desire the most is one from Time Tunnel. I've been in the vicinity of the bronze trophy ranks, so this has sparked my desire for a trophy from this particular game. It would also be really cool to get a trophy from the alien aisha vending machine, but I'm not holding my breath on that one.

Like karmacow said, any trophy is welcome. But the one I'd really want at the moment would have to be a trophy for Shenkuu Warrior I. I've been trying for it for what feels like an eternity, but my game always slows down around the 5,000 mark, making an already difficult game basically impossible. Still, at least the gold scores are a lot lower than they used to be, so it feels attainable. Nowadays gold is regularly in the 20,000 range, but I remember ~back in the day~ when gold scores regularly climbed into the 100k mark.

Any trophy is welcome, of course, but currently the one I desire the most is one from Time Tunnel. I've been in the vicinity of the bronze trophy ranks, so this has sparked my desire for a trophy from this particular game. It would also be really cool to get a trophy from the alien aisha vending machine, but I'm not holding my breath on that one.

For me Time Tunnel is super hard, I can never seem to get it when I play. Definitely not my strong suit so good for you for being close to a bronze trophy! Hope you get it soon!

Like karmacow said, any trophy is welcome. But the one I'd really want at the moment would have to be a trophy for Shenkuu Warrior I. I've been trying for it for what feels like an eternity, but my game always slows down around the 5,000 mark, making an already difficult game basically impossible. Still, at least the gold scores are a lot lower than they used to be, so it feels attainable. Nowadays gold is regularly in the 20,000 range, but I remember ~back in the day~ when gold scores regularly climbed into the 100k mark.

Shenkuu Warrior is also a really tough game for me. My highest score is 342, so I'm getting there..... & that drop in score is huge, hopefully with a little more practice you can get the trophy soon! good luck! :)

The most realistic trophy for me would be gold at Jumpin' Gem Heist, since I've gotten silver and want an upgrade. :P A very unrealistic one would be silver or gold at the Kadoatery. I love the cute little cat trophies. :3

O, this reminds me about my Booktastic book badge, I only need 8 more books worth 300k+ so when I'm willing to dish out 2.1mil+ I can have a flimsy cardboard card on my pet's page. This is kind of like a trophy.

But if have a freebies to add to my account, the trophies I would want the most would be the stamp and avatar trophies. Because these would imply that I have enough money and skills to get these. So for now, I'll take what I can.

I haven't put a lot of thought into this. There are two game trophies that I already have, though, that I'm proud of. Gold for Hannah and the Ice Caves, and silver for Pirate Caves. I got those as a kidlet on the site... I used to play those two games all the time. :)

The most realistic trophy for me would be gold at Jumpin' Gem Heist, since I've gotten silver and want an upgrade. :P A very unrealistic one would be silver or gold at the Kadoatery. I love the cute little cat trophies. :3

For the Kad trophy the best time to go onto Neopets is early in the morning. I live in alberta and I usually get up at 4 and head to the Kads and feed them for about 3-4hours and I always get a few (I use the SSW method to feed them). Throughout the day is the hardest time to do it of course. Just keep trying and hopefully you get it soon! Good luck!

I've wanted Maths Nighmare since I was a kid (also that av is my dream av). I almost got it several times, but in the past few months the scores have been ridiculously high and I struggle to break 5800, so it's probably not going to happen any time soon. I used to be pretty close when the top scores were lower.

I would like to get a trophy for Kass Basher, so that I have a trophy for all of my usual 3K-a-day (at least when the score to NP ratio allows for it) games that I play. It's the only one I'm missing, and I doubt I'll ever get it because I never get the stupid tree when I play.

Honestly, who's brilliant idea was it to make the tree usable as a bat? It's just so frustrating that I'll never get that trophy until I get the tree, because the scores with the club just aren't high enough. I've only got 1000+ meters once or twice in the nine and half years I've been on the site.

• 2 weeks later...

I really just want any Hannah-themed trophy. I joined after the Ice Caves plot, and I'm kind of terrible at games, though. But I did get pretty close to the high score table for Wardrobe of Adventure once. =)

My most desired trophy would be gold at the Kadoatery although I'm sure it will never happen. I really don't have the patience/inspiration to go for it. Other than that, I would like a trophy for Maths Nightmare but that probably won't happen either. lol :)

I want the Hasee Bounce trophy so bad! It's my favourite game but yet I can't even get bronze. I've been trying forever...arggg!

• 3 weeks later...

I always played to win the match and for my interest rather than trophy.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts on topic. This board is for discussing wanted trophies, so if you do not have an interest in winning a trophy, please don't post.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I am waiting for Better Than You to feature a game I have a chance at so I can get a trophy in that as well as the avatar :D

Some how I got a third place trophy in gormball which is great. But I really want a Kad trophy.

I would also love to get a Kad trophy, too, but I can't justify the cost atm...the Kad avatar would be AMAZING, but I really have no hope of feeding 75 Kads, like ever :(

• 4 weeks later...

Well, honestly, I'd love to have ANY trophy! :laughingsmiley:

Right now I'm trying to get rich again, so I can spend some more money getting avatars and stamps... It's so hard to pick an objective and stick to it! >.<

But I definitely should start working on those games... they're my absolute downfall! :skull:

I would like to get the Ice Cream Machine trophy since it's one of the games i'm really good at but the highest scores are 3 times more than my score normally which is 6,405 or the Shenkuu Warrior 2 trophy but along with the Ice Cream Machine trophy it's out of my reach although i could probably get the Cheat! game trophy but i think it's luck and chance since i got to round 7 or wherever the champion appeared but i never got a trophy for winning.

Since I got kad gold trophy already and almost get to the avvie, it would be a motivation to all of those who're seeking kad trophy. My wish trophy right now is gold PT, which everytime I played I got to it or almost to it, but then doesn't have time and my trophy right now is silver, and I know that I wouldn't have any time soon to do that. The second one would be gold upgrade pyramid, which is a sheer luck for me :P The last one is to upgrade 2 nq trophy. I'm getting there (nq 1)