Favourite basic coloured pet?

azurazebra

What's your favourite basic coloured pet? You can choose any species as long as the colour is red, blue, yellow or green. (However, if it's a Grundo, purple, brown and white are also options).

Have fun!

Yellow Gelerts are pretty :) For Aisha's I think the red and blue are waaay too bright, and green doesn't look good with the red collar, so I'd say yellow also.

For wocky's I like blue, the blue+pink combination is super cute :)

• 2 months later...

Blue Lupes, green Lupes, red Aishas, red Cybunnies, blue Hissi, blue Bori, yellow Meercas, blue Koi, green Grundos, and blue Wockies. I have a favourite basic colour for each pet, I think. :P

I had a yellow kacheek for a very long time. I also like blue shoyru's, blue acacra's and blue jub's. Red koi's and Xweetoks are very pretty too.

i like blue ixis the best

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Shoyru Yellow, the red ones are like... happened to you

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not use curse words in your posts. Using slang/alternate spellings for curse words isn't allowed either. These have been removed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I have a red Draik that I love because the colour of the wings she has on just blend so beautifully into her body. In general though, I think Xweetoks are the pet that looks the best in basic colours. Any of the four colours look good and it really makes their eyes pop. Wheras some of the painted Xweetok have such bland or natural coloured eyes, depending how they're customized, I think basic coloured Xweetoks can make customizations so much better.

Blue Chomby: This is one of my favorite Chomby colors. Maraquan is the only color that I might like better. This or Green Flotsam is my favorite, because I would chose them over more expensive colors. I do like Chombies in general better than Flotsams.

Green Flotsam: This is the only one of the basic colors that I think works really well with the pinkish purple. Thinking about it, I only really like the Halloween and Christmas better.

Green Ogrin: The different greens look really good together. I use a quite a few Ogrin morphing potions on one of my pets, so I see the basic colors a lot. It's the only one where the yellow eyes don't bother me.

Green Pteri: I think this a really pretty shade of green.

Red Xweetok: I really like how the red, brown and black look together.