Vaeolus Petepet healing help

GoldenCompass

If you don't have a feed button, you may not have fully completed the step that gives you the food. Go back here and complete steps #103 and #104, making sure ou click "continue" after getting the pie.

• 5 months later...

I have all the buttons, and I have followed all the guides and topics on here but I still have a problem with getting past this part. I know to do it at every Neotime Minute. And I have done that over 20 times. I kept a record of all the times I was supposed to have it done and I was still not able to get past this part. I have no idea what else to do, any ideas?

Repeat all the preliminary steps, then renavigate to the Vaeolus and make sure you do it by the minute. If you miss a time, you need to leave and come back. You can tell it's messing up if there are spaces on the page that keep expanding, if I remember correctly.

• 3 weeks later...

I finally found out what works for me! All this time, I had been using the clock on the page I was on.. but I went to my guild while waiting on a minute to pass and it was two minutes ahead! So, that's why I was never getting it right... I finally passed it!