Avistic

Which team are you going for?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Which team are you going for?

• Order of the Red Erisim
    • Brute Squad
    • Thieves Guild
    • Not Joining

Surprisingly, the Seekers are missing this round.

The Neoboards seem to be on Thieves due to the boons and the fact that it's the most missed avatar out of the 3. I've joined the Thieves too, since I have Erisim and I hate the Brutes.

I had hoped that the Seekers would be in this round... D: But, I have to trust you with the neoboards, (becuase I can't view them) and I'm going to go with the theives.

I'm going with the Thieves Guild this round. They were my original team and when they first won the skirmishes I didn't get the avatar and site theme. I joined, but forgot to battle lol. So hopefully this time I can snag that avatar and site theme. :)

I joined the Thieves Guild as well; it's the only one of the 3 I still need. I like all the factions except for the Sway. The Brute Squad is made of gentle giants, fighting for good -- they're sort of like the DoN. Plus Princess Bride!

I'm surprised that Seekers weren't an option, I mean come on, they're the only team who hasn't won yet. :| Oh well. I'll go with the Thieves for the boons, avatar and site theme.

Going with the thieves this time around again, for one reason and another.

One of those reasons would be that the Brute Squad boons were really, really underwhelming. I really doubt they'll be in the normal rotation once things settle down for people wanting to get avatar/themes.

I think TNT is avoiding Seekers (at least for this round), because it's obvious that they'll win once put in the group. They're the only faction that hasn't won yet.

I'm going with Thieves, since I already have the Order avatar and theme...

Aww man. I was hoping this round would be a sure thing with the Seekers. Gotta join Thieves out of original loyalty. Plus the three competing this time are all the ones I actually have. I'm missing all the others. XD

looks like I'm going with the thieves since I don't have their avatar/theme yet! thought the seekers would be in this round for sure, but guess not.. wonder how long this is going to go on for

Back to the Order again. Oh...I had no idea the Thieves Guild was going to win again.....crud. Next time I'll check before making my decision, I need to play all the teams to get all the avvies and site themes. :P But, the last time I fought for the Order, I missed out on the fighting. So I'll just keep playing for this team until we win the boons again (and probably back to Awakened should they come back.) What can I say, I have favourites.

Am I the only one not on Thieves? Darn, I totally need to check before picking my team next time. I just went "The Order is back! I'll pick Order." before CHECKING HERE first. I picked the wrong team, I guess I just won't participate this round when everybody else is on the Thieves guild. Bad me, bad. I should have known better. Well...now I'll see what everybody else chooses before I pick next time. I made a mistake. I should be on the Thieves and now it's too late.

I am an idiot. A total idiot. Now I'll miss what may be my last chance to get the Thieves boons, avatar, and site theme. I have to get all of them!

Am I the only one not on Thieves? Darn, I totally need to check before picking my team next time. I just went "The Order is back! I'll pick Order." before CHECKING HERE first. I picked the wrong team, I guess I just won't participate this round when everybody else is on the Thieves guild. Bad me, bad. I should have known better. Well...now I'll see what everybody else chooses before I pick next time. I made a mistake. I should be on the Thieves and now it's too late.

I am an idiot. A total idiot. Now I'll miss what may be my last chance to get the Thieves boons, avatar, and site theme. I have to get all of them!

I think you'll be fine-this seems to be a new "daily" event, seeing as all the factions in this round have already won and from the Outskirts' position in the new Tyrannia. I myself only have 2 avatars/themes, which are the Order and Awakened ones.