TOP Stealth Player has been frozen!

Newsflash! Top stealth player has been frozen! Most likely due to playing too much.

Based on the user's playing habits, I estimate that she was frozen around 6-12 am NST 6/23/2013

This has happened with the top 3 KI players last year. Discuss!

What do you mean by Stealth? Isn't that a last spotted on Premium? I didn't know it had to do with Altador Cup.

Stealth is a traveling all-star group helping other small teams rise in the standings. Legitly.

The other Stealth is a auto-program which does all your Neopets work for you.

I was referring to the first definition.

GOOD NIGHT

Newsflash! Top stealth player has been frozen! Most likely due to playing too much.

Based on the user's playing habits, I estimate that she was frozen around 6-12 am NST 6/23/2013

This has happened with the top 3 KI players last year. Discuss!

How did you find out about this?

Judging from the events of AC - in all likelihood, most neopets top players are either cheaters / neo addicts who spend way too much time on neopets :( :(

How did you find out about this?

Judging from the events of AC - in all likelihood, most neopets top players are either cheaters / neo addicts who spend way too much time on neopets :( :(

That's kinda stupid. If I can get frozen for spending too much time playing with my pets I might as well quit :(

TNT freezes people for cheating if they're playing far too many AC games in a single day. I know someone who was legitimately playing last year and was unfairly frozen, for playing too much. I'm not exactly sure which games are possible to max in a single day, but I'm sure maxing two of them, depending on which two, could be an indicator of cheating. If you're not going crazy nuts you have nothing to worry about. :)

TNT freezes people for cheating if they're playing far too many AC games in a single day. I know someone who was legitimately playing last year and was unfairly frozen, for playing too much. I'm not exactly sure which games are possible to max in a single day, but I'm sure maxing two of them, depending on which two, could be an indicator of cheating. If you're not going crazy nuts you have nothing to worry about. :)

Going crazy nuts with Altador Cup you mean? Sorry, I'm not participating in AC this year so I'm clueless. Has there been more cheating this year than any other year?

Someone sending minimum scores in SOSD (1 goal) and low in MSN (2800) can easily max both very quickly. And then do 150-200 yooyuball. It's a bit extreme if you ask me, but it's possible time wise.

Geez...I would hate to put in all that work legit and get frozen, that would suck!

Someone sending minimum scores in SOSD (1 goal) and low in MSN (2800) can easily max both very quickly. And then do 150-200 yooyuball. It's a bit extreme if you ask me, but it's possible time wise.

SOSD: Let's assume 8 games/minute. Around 150 mins. or 2.5 hours let's round up to 3 for breaks/etc.

YYB with 12.5 GPG, round up to 13 for opponent goal. Saved 4 seconds/goal. 13x4=52-10=approx 40 sec. saved per game. Around 300 games, 300 times 180-40=140 = 42000 sec. or 700 mins. or almost 12 hours.

MSN 200 per day 4 games/minute 50 mins. So around 16 hours a day possible.

The KI players last year went at the same rate and got frozen on Day 20 instead.

SOSD: Let's assume 8 games/minute. Around 150 mins. or 2.5 hours let's round up to 3 for breaks/etc.

I thought I'd point out that, with one-goal games, I can get around 10-12 games per minute.

The situation does make me wonder. Do frozen players' scores prior to getting frozen still count for their teams or are they retroactively taken away?

I thought I'd point out that, with one-goal games, I can get around 10-12 games per minute.

The situation does make me wonder. Do frozen players' scores prior to getting frozen still count for their teams or are they retroactively taken away?

The scores/results cannot be revised therefore, the score stays. One-goal games will not help AL much. :P

And, I rounded down everything to be safe.

I think she was frozen for admitting to sharing her account with her partner? I really dunno the whole story so don't take my word as gospel. I was on her board that got deleted right before she got iced, but I didn't get to see her admit that.

I've only maxed out SOSD a few times, I've done it twice on bye days with 1 goal games and once with 5 goal games. I can't imagine maxing YYB, the most I've done was like 100 games and even then it took a ton out of my day and I hate staying cooped up in my room on Neo for that long. Even if I had no job and no life, I couldn't bring myself to playing repetitive Neopets games all day, haha. I got to rank 21 this year and that was tiring, with a job in animation and a shift that gets out past midnight, I wound up staying up until 3-4am playing the Altador Cup...since it was the only time I could really sit down a play. My sleep schedule is not good, haha.

I think she was frozen for admitting to sharing her account with her partner? I really dunno the whole story so don't take my word as gospel. I was on her board that got deleted right before she got iced, but I didn't get to see her admit that.

I've only maxed out SOSD a few times, I've done it twice on bye days with 1 goal games and once with 5 goal games. I can't imagine maxing YYB, the most I've done was like 100 games and even then it took a ton out of my day and I hate staying cooped up in my room on Neo for that long. Even if I had no job and no life, I couldn't bring myself to playing repetitive Neopets games all day, haha. I got to rank 21 this year and that was tiring, with a job in animation and a shift that gets out past midnight, I wound up staying up until 3-4am playing the Altador Cup...since it was the only time I could really sit down a play. My sleep schedule is not good, haha.

I have a friend in STEALTH that plays YYB every day. He either maxes or near maxes YYB. Online like 12-13 hours a day.

So what does Stealth and being a Neopets addict have to do with each other? Imma start playing a lot of Neopets and would like to know these things?

The scores/results cannot be revised therefore, the score stays. One-goal games will not help AL much. :P

And, I rounded down everything to be safe.

Some people don't care about helping their team much, all they want is being the top player of the event and have LOADS of prize points. Topgamer_6 admitted to have done 1 goal SOSD every day of the cup.

Some people don't care about helping their team much, all they want is being the top player of the event and have LOADS of prize points. Topgamer_6 admitted to have done 1 goal SOSD every day of the cup.

True. Prize points are still pretty good though. BTW I know topgame_6 (aka ivan) :P

Which brings out the question of what exactly are they playing the AC for? It's not for NP because if you spending that much time much more wisely on Neopets, you can win much more than AC rewards.

I was under the impression that it was the quantity of scores I sent, not quality, that mattered. I mean, am I the only one that thinks it would be ridiculous for TNT to make it impossible to have any significant personal gain AND help your team at the same time?

After reading all of this I'm saddened I've never "maxed out" a game.

Admittedly I only started playing the AC a few days ago- when I decided to take interest in neopets again, as I do every couple of months - But still. I just want to get out of the beginner rank.

Plus I want the HW to win. I always do man.

Which brings out the question of what exactly are they playing the AC for? It's not for NP because if you spending that much time much more wisely on Neopets, you can win much more than AC rewards.

But you still get the neat trophy? And prize shop points can add up to more than you think. Some people arent the pro RS'ers and snipers so AC helps.

Upon further discussion with Ivan today, he also said that he doesn't play his YYB games fully. (So during the game he goes and play some MSN...) He doesn't care about his GPG at all, and he is just in for the prize shop. :/