Could anyone help with upgrade my BD set

I only play 1-P battledome and would like help with equips.

I've been reading these sites for help... this[1] and this[2]

Here is my current pet[3]

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Jzenx[4]

Current Stats:

Level 80, 154 HP, 162 STR, 157 DEF

My equips are:

• 2x Scroll of Knowledge

• 1x Leaf Shield

• 1x Virtupets X-514 Super Shield

• 1x Downsize!

• 1x Rejuvenating Jar of Brains

• 1x Hanso Charisma Charm

Note: I only have 7 weapons/items, I want a bomb but I am unsure if I want to get Rainbow Clockwork Grundo, or just go straight towards Ghostkerbomb, or go Honey Potion and then save up for GBomb

Budget: I have 13mil in my bank to spend, but would like to only spend ~3mil for upgrades.

My thoughts so far on what to do/upgrade: Of my current equips, I am keeping Rejuvenating Jar of Brains, Downsize!, and Hanso Charisma Charm. Everything else I am considering to replace. I was considering getting 1x Rusty Pitchfork for hopefully ~800k but would like TDN's thoughts on that as a dual-duty. I am unsure on which shield to upgrade to Sophies Magic Hat[7] but there is no solid price in TP, Royal Blue Cape[8] which is ~275k. I am unsure which weapon I should get for my constant. As mentioned earlier, would it be better neopoint wise to buy a Honey Potion[13] for about 450-500k and then save up for GBomb, or should I just get Rainbow Clockwork Grundo and then upgrade that into Gbomb. If I go over my limit, the two items I want to buy first are GBomb and Hubrid Nox Memorial Shield.

Training: I am currently following the tdn training guides and working on pumping my HP to 190. After that, I plan to use a Fortune Faerie Cookie, Bubbling Fungus, and Armoured Neggs to power level a bit.

Before you buy a honey potions, consider the current price of 15 icon muffins, and think about how many 1 use muffins you can go through before reaching a honey potion.

Do not forget scratch cards when it comes to level training, by far the most economical way to boost level.

Lastly, and this is an educated gamble, every yball tourny has had a serious weapon as one of the prizes. Almost cetainly, when the yball prize shop is opened, there is an excellent chance that a decent 13+ constant weapon will be available. If you are bargain hunting, it might be worth the wait.

Hanso Charisma Charm in 1player, there are a few opponents that attack with massive darkness, for them a HCharm is well worth the money, or you could be fighting the Walen, or the Space Faerie or dozens of foes for which a full dark blocker is not needed, and is just dead weight in your weapons. There are some lesser shields in these situations because they match your opponents attack.

As far as Sophie's Magic Hat, it is a very good general purpose shield, far more useful than the leaf. I have likely finally outgrown mine, and I should have sold it when the war started. I did get over 1/2 mill for my Royal Blue Cape.

Before you buy a honey potions, consider the current price of 15 icon muffins, and think about how many 1 use muffins you can go through before reaching a honey potion.

Do not forget scratch cards when it comes to level training, by far the most economical way to boost level.

Lastly, and this is an educated gamble, every yball tourny has had a serious weapon as one of the prizes. Almost cetainly, when the yball prize shop is opened, there is an excellent chance that a decent 13+ constant weapon will be available. If you are bargain hunting, it might be worth the wait.

Hanso Charisma Charm in 1player, there are a few opponents that attack with massive darkness, for them a HCharm is well worth the money, or you could be fighting the Walen, or the Space Faerie or dozens of foes for which a full dark blocker is not needed, and is just dead weight in your weapons. There are some lesser shields in these situations because they match your opponents attack.

As far as Sophie's Magic Hat, it is a very good general purpose shield, far more useful than the leaf. I have likely finally outgrown mine, and I should have sold it when the war started. I did get over 1/2 mill for my Royal Blue Cape.

I think I will go with 15 icon muffins until I decide to jump for GBomb. And I'll wait til after AC to see if there are any useful BD weapons. I havent participated in AC at all since I didnt have time so I'll be looking to buy anything useful off other people. I personally like HCC because it does 10icons of dmg vs Scroll of Knowledge's 11, plus it blocks. Thats another reason why I was looking towards Rusty Pitchfork - 11 icon dmg, has some defense. I want to get a Sophie's Magic Hat but I dont want to overpay and theres not many in TP right now, so I am kind of waiting til more appear on the market...

Rusty Pitchfork is a good dual duty, as is Hanso Charisma Charm. I used it for awhile myself. However, it was about the time I had stats and a budget like yours that I realized I couldn't get very far relying on dual duties. I loved them as a beginner, but they're just not that great for more advanced players. Coltom is right; they are really good for opponents who deal a lot of that particular icon type, but they're not very useful for those that deal in other icon types. For an example, see the post I wrote here to another player who was using HCC and RPF. If you want to upgrade your constants, I'd suggest going for something with more icons than Scroll of Knowledge like Brynns Legendary Sword of Wraith Smiting, Ylanas Blaster, Altador Cup Throwing Star, or Dr. Sloths Personal Bath Buddy.

For shields, I personally am not a huge fan of the intermediate shields. I like Virtupets X-514 Super Shield since it gives protection against so many icon types. However, it doesn't give much protection, so that's unfortunate. If you want to upgrade, you can't go wrong with a shield that provides more icons. Sophies Magic Hat does give a lot of icons at this class, but leaves you defenseless against water, air, and light. Royal Blue Cape leaves you defenseless against physical, dark, and water. Since physical is a more common attack, I'd probably recommend SMH as an all-around shield, and you could use another shield to fill in the gaps, like RBC, VX-514SS, or Parasol of Unfortunate Demise.

For bombs, definitely don't go for a Honey Potion. They're pretty obsolete with the availability of 15-icon muffins and 11-13 icon constants. I go back and forth on Rainbow Clockwork Grundo. It's a lot of NP to pay for on-average only 1 icon more than a muffin. If you typically use muffins frequently, it might be worthwhile because you can still sell it when you upgrade, but if you're only going to use it for an occasional battle, then definitely stick with muffins.

Your goals of Ghostkerbomb and Hubrid Nox Memorial Shield are good ones. HNMS is a great shield, and GBomb is pretty much the best bomb there is. You could also consider aiming for two shields to be paired together. Between them, Faerie Tabard and Dr. Sloths Personal Body Armour cover all of the icon types.

And definitely keep training! You've clearly made some good progress in your stats, but keep going. Training is one of the most cost-effective ways to increase your damage and blocking.